Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Ready for a busy day

Tuesday 11th January 2022
Remember why you started & make yourself proud.


Well I'm not optimistic about the scales this morning but not getting on them won't help me so I'll be brave and step on and take whatever they say.  I finished the Bailey's off this weekend but on a positive we went Ice skating and walked round Chase Water - I did slip and fall in the mood pulling my groin which wasn't  good thing but hey ho, it'll heal.

Covid test done this morning and it's all clear and a healthy shop is just about to arrive, fruit and salad and I'm looking forward to some healthy meals.  I nipped in Lidls on way back from dentist yesterday and bought a few things including chicken breast and pork chops so I will look for a couple of recipes, I also fancy a bowl of pasta with a big pile of salad, might have that today actually.

This week we're talking  budget meal ideas which I'll be very grateful for because I'm now feeding 3 a lot of the time and if I can do it cheaper - happy days.  I want some recipe ideas for meals everyone will eat, but to be fair they are pretty easy going, the man child just doesn't like onions and mushrooms but he'll eat the onions if he doesn't know they're there.

Looking forward to our meetings today, we have three now on a Tuesday, the two on Stubby lane and the one at Great Wyrley, keeping us busy for sure!  

I need to start tracking, I know it's going to make the difference, so my Nutracheck app is coming out!  If you haven't already got it, trial it for free for a week, then you'll see what a bargain it is.  We even have a code to get our members an extra month.

Shopping's just pulled up, so I'm off.  Have a great day xx 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: