Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 January 2022

Falling down is an accident - staying down is a choice!

 Sunday 9th January 2022 
A little each day adds up to big results.


Well what a week!  Great to be back at work with Elle seeing all our members in the huddles, we opened two new ones so working more than we have in a long time!   Here they are, please share and let others know so that we can grow our tribe.  



I've also had a lot of fun with the man child, we went ice-skating twice, the first time I wasn't loving it, just went round the side holding on to the tiny gap between the plastic at Telford rink and only let go when he looked like he really needed help because he'd fell down that many times, he couldn't get up without help and the member of staff helping him was a tiny thing who had no strength.  Fair play to the lad, the next day he wanted to go give the Cannock on a go to see if he could get better as I'd said I'd treat us both to lessons.  He only fell once and we shall be starting the lessons today hopefully if he can walk after yesterday!  

Yesterday he had a long board (a long skate board) delivered which he bought himself with his Christmas money, we took it over the park when it stopped raining yesterday afternoon and he was doing great on the flat but stupidly his dad suggested he try the skate park ramp, doh, you can guess what happened next!  I do have a video but I've promised him I won't share, let's just say he went down like a sack of you know what!  Hurt his hip, stayed down for a bit but got back up and I pushed him round on the board to get home.  He had a bath when we got home so I'm hoping he'll be okay when I wake him up in an hour and we get to go to the ice skating. 

I really need to get some housework done, but you know what, it'll wait, he'll be in school soon enough and I'll have plenty of time then to get stuff done, neither of us have done a fat lot of anything for a long time so we're enjoying ourselves. 

We had a takeaway for tea last night, I was good all day, so hopefully the damage won't be too bad, we didn't have any takeaways over Christmas being in Ireland and it was delicious, Pearl of Bengal on the Cannock Road is just delicious food.  

We've also got a lamb dinner to look forward to today, been fancying on for a while and my wonderful sister gave me a shoulder out of her freezer yesterday which saved me going to the shops and spending more money than I needed too.  After Christmas I need to get some money back in the bank, we had a lot of fun overindulging and spending money! 

I never thought I'd have a television in my bedroom but I have to say I like it a lot, it justifies going to bed at seven lol, I watched The Masked Singer - no idea of any of them at all, it's the daftest thing on tv but it's easy to watch and I enjoy the bit where they take it off.  I fell asleep towards the end but woke up to see who was behind the mask.

Well let's enjoy our Sunday shall we, I'm thinking lots of veggies on my plate, bit of fruit for breakfast, some exercise on the ice, maybe we'll all go for a walk if it's dry and generally a very, good day.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: