Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 January 2022

I wasn't going to track!

Thursday 13th January 2022
This months choices are next months body!


Well once again my day didn't go to plan yesterday, after a lovely meeting on the morning with our Happy Owls at Wimborne Road, I came home and got my housework done.  It finally looked how I like it to look, I could see the coffee table, the beds were changed and the floor mopped - yay!.

I then planned to get man child out of bed (we're still waiting to get him into a school!) and get him out for some fresh air, we were taking his long board over the park.  Oops, turned out Sunday after our walk over Chase Water when we both got beyond muddy, that I murdered his black Nikes and my Sketchers by washing them and tumble drying them.  They were okay when I did it in the condenser dryer in Ireland but turns out mine is brutal.  Now this wouldn't have been the end of the world but he only has one other pair of trainers, they're the fancy ones he had for Christmas and he was not wearing them to long board and ruin. 

We ended up shopping for new footwear instead of longboarding, thankfully because he's now gonna be a 'skater boy', they wear Vans or Converse apparently!  Off to the Van's store at the McArthur Glen outlet in Cannock where we were lucky not only to get them at discount price but an additional 30% off on top of that because of their sale, he know has some to board in and a waterproof pair for the next time we go walking :)

We were back in the house long enough to prep some veggies, eat 9 quality streets (oops!) and for man child to inform me a toffee from the tub had pulled one of his teeth really loose (just saying but when that comes out, the tooth fairy can do one, he had Vans already!) when I had to go and pick up Daragh from dropping his car off for it's MOT, the traffic was horrendous!  

Dinner wasn't eaten until half 7 but it was delicious, I wasn't going to track it all because I hate tracking but I had said it would be my tweak this week was to track and be honest!  I've just sat and done it because I've been up since just gone 4, woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, not tired, thankfully when to bed just after 9.

  


Now this is why you should track as you go because otherwise you forget stuff!  I've sat here typing after tracking and suddenly remembered the leftover pasta I ate when we got back from shops, that's another 300 calories.

Another thing I need to start doing is planning what I'm eating in the day time, I'm making sure they're meals are sorted but not thinking about my own.  Need to get a routine going I think, I'll make me a scrambled egg sandwich this morning to take with me or even eat before I go as I've been up a while now, I'm hungry.

Now what shall I cook for dinner tonight, I have some chicken breasts, was thinking chow mein Chicken Chow Mein (behappyowls.com) but I'll have to go get beansprouts to make that.  I have got a Flava It garden mint sachet which is lush on chicken, I could do that on a bed of rice with roast peppers, yeah I think that's an easy one, it'll all go in the oven, could even dice some carrots and add peas for stuffed peppers. 


Right I'm off for breakfast and another cuppa, here's hoping today is trouble free, what after melting trainers yesterday and bumping his car the day before, I don't need anything else thank you very much!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: