Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 22 April 2012

You can't beat a good hug ;-)

22nd April 2012

Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house ... kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness.  Mother Teresa


I’m all about sharing the love this weekend, my how I’ve changed!  I never had time for anyone or anything in my early 20’s, people were an annoyance to me back then.  Yeah I’ve definitely changed – dramatically.  So what happened, why did I change, no one thing that I can recall, just lots of little things.  I started developing myself, learning to understand what made me tick and slowly as I learnt to love me and my life, I started to love others too.  Because if you don’t love yourself, you’re not able to love others completely, that’s just the way it goes.

I smiled at myself yesterday morning though, I did exactly what I’d told my members in the meeting this week not to do, I mindlessly ate, I sat at my desk yesterday morning and ate breakfast in a hurry without paying it any attention or tasting it much either, which was a shame because it was delicious!  Yeah I’ve changed but I’m still a work in progress ;-) constantly learning new things and using them to become a better person, the person I want to be.

I lost my morning yesterday putting together a photo book using photos from facebook, it’s amazing how you can fill your time if you find something to get engrossed in.  Actually yesterday went by in a blur, after the photo book I went to see my crazy back lady, I don’t know her true title just know she inflicts scary amounts of pain on me for half hour but I come away feeling better than I did when I went in, after sleeping on a blow up bed in Corfu my back was a bit of a mess so the pain she inflicted this time was serious!  I followed her up with a nice massage at the Chi Rooms, Karen makes me feel amazing, the best massage in the world!

I finished my day in front of the tv chatting with mom, perfect Saturday, which I plan to follow with a perfect Sunday, which will start with walking Alfie and if he doesn’t take me too far I will follow with a run to get me energised, then I have no plans, I’ll just go with the flow.  Liking the idea of another photobook though, maybe on of Alfie, or highlights of 2011, mmm yes I likes to be creative.  I’ve found a way round my reading problem, I love to read but never sit still long enough, then at night when I could read, I’m too tired and sitting in front of the tv is easier.  So I’m listening to audio books instead on my phone, great when I’m walking Alfie in a morning. 

Hobbies are great things to have because they give you something to do, especially if you’re struggling with your weight loss because you’re bored!  A lot of people treat eating like a hobby and unfortunately it isn’t one and behaving as though it is, unfortunately is what causes the weight problem in the first place. 

Mom and I have helped ourselves this last two weeks by not buying the stuff, even mom isn’t eating all the cakes and junk she usually does and we both lost 2lb at our weekly weigh in, we both weigh roughly the same weight now and we both seem determined to eat healthier and cut the rubbish out, and not having it in the house really does help enormously.

Anyways time for walkies ;)

Enjoy your Sunday, I will.









1 comment:

Keira said...

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!