Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 1 April 2012

Nothing much to say, but lots to do...

1st April 2012
If you learn to appreciate more of what you already have, you will find yourself having more to appreciate.
I’ve just got back from a 2 hour walk with Alfie, now that’s the way to start your day especially on a glorious morning like this, I’d do that every day if I had the time.  I usually write my blog first then walk but this morning I swigged a mug of tea back quick and went straight out.
I had an amazing massage yesterday; I totally relaxed my body and at the same time gave myself time to think about stuff without it seeming like I wasn’t resting, if that makes any sense at all.  Anyway I came out of there feeling relaxed, refreshed and full of ideas. 
I have nothing planned for today, I’m just going to go with the flow and do whatever takes my fancy throughout the day.  A little bit of work to do but nothing that I won’t enjoy so it’s not so bad.
So today for me is about doing things I fancy not things I should, and not doing them in the order I normally would, so I’m off ;-)
Short & sweet today, just a reminder to myself that I don’t have to write this blog if I don’t want to, I actually write it because I enjoy it.  However today, I’ve got a mindful of stuff I wanna go do.
Enjoy your day & find time to do something you want to do. x

No comments: