Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 25 March 2012

IIt's gonna be a lovely day.

25th March 2012
The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
I’ve got out of bed this morning at 5.55am feeling on top of the word and raring to put my house in order, spring cleaning on the agenda today.  I’d put the clocks forward before going to bed so I’ve had a decent sleep even though it is so early.
Didn’t blog yesterday because once every month or two me and my bestie Lynne who’s also a Weight Watcher leader go away for a night to escape reality and that includes everything that is Weight Watchers.  I love my life it’s fabulous and I love my job, however it’s great to get away, forget ProPoints, real life and just behave like giggly school kids and talk utter rubbish, have a few drinks, laugh a lot, eat out, laugh more and fall asleep – usually about 9pm because we’re such lightweights!
This month our destination was Melton Mowbray, why?  Did we go because it has a heritage trail or because it is the home of the famous pork pie.  No did we hell, we went there because we got a groupon hotel deal that included room, dinner and breakfast – we’re cheap!  It doesn’t matter where we go because we’re not going for the scenery, we’re going to sit and chill and chatter and giggle and let’s be honest you can do that absolutely anywhere if you’re in the company of the right person.  Yeah those 24 hours do me the world of good, there’s no planning or packing, we just throw our PJs and toothbrush in a bag and we’re off – bliss.
I’d bought us both a copy of the question book (what makes you tick) to take with us. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Question-Book-Mikael-Krogerus/dp/1846685389/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332653452&sr=8-1
We had such a laugh filling them in, we got bored when the questions got serious, then went back to it when we were drunk, really good way to get to know someone though, definitely worth buying to keep a copy lying about for nights when there’s nothing on the tv, it might even stop you eating.
We got back at lunchtime yesterday, met Lynnes husband and took their kids to the cinema, we watched, “We bought a zoo”, fabulous film, proper feel good stuff.
It probably means all the good work I did in the week dietwise was undone, but my sanity is restored and that’s worth way more than a weight loss ;-)
I’ve just done the maths out of curiousity, now bearing in mind I picked Lynne up at 10am and the movie finished the next day at 3pm so that’s just 29 hours, I consumed approximately 174pp!  We didn’t drink loads (honestly, we get giggly quickly) we had a pub lunch, dinner included at the hotel (I left most of mine), full English next morning (1 sausage, 1 bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, tomato, toast), then café lunch of sausage, egg & chips (not large portion) and a fresh cream scone.  Lastly a handful of popcorn at the cinema, but that just shows how much you can consume without going crazy but just not worrying about your intake.  So if my daily allowance is 26 x 2 = 52, plus my weekies of 49, even if I add the 40pp of activity on, I still took it way over!  I’m still smiling though, cos we had fun. (Lynne if you're reading this, see this is why I'm all for amnesia!!!)
On my way home from the cinema I stopped at the supermarket to buy Easter Eggs so we can all play higher/lower in the meetings next week and guess the propoints, this will give you some idea of the damage you can do, if you choose the wrong egg.
So today is all about the tidy up, although I believe it’s going to be a nice day so really should be enjoying the sunshine – maybe I’ll clean my car later if I’ve still got the energy!
I’m now off to walk Alfie in an attempt to get some exercise and earn a few more ProPoints. ;-)
Enjoy your sunshine Sunday.

No comments: