Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 12 September 2021

You don't count calories on days like this!

Sunday 12th September 2021
Last years version of you is so proud of how far you've come. 


It almost goes without saying these days but another fabulous morning at our huddle yesterday, lots of laughter and chat, not forgetting the success and the satisfaction from seeing our community build and our tribe group, it's just the best feeling.  This weeks chat has definitely helped them all get to know each other better and possibly built a few new friendships, so that maybe will become long term ones, I mean I've met some of the most important people in my life in a weight loss group meeting.  

I walked Alfie next and he helped me clock up 21 minutes of 'workout' walking on the Fitbit, but that was it, only managed 8814 steps and 32 mins activity according to that little app on my phone, what it doesn't know is I enjoyed a long deserved, much needed afternoon in the garden enjoying the sunshine, alcohol, excellent food and good company.  Who cares what the Fitbit says when you have a day like that!  

I had a slice of toast and an apple for breakfast, enjoyed curry and fries for lunch (forgot the photo again) then tea was t-bone steak, onion rings and salad with champagne and cava, we got 4 different bottles to do taste test lol because I think it all tastes the same, turns out of the two we opened they don't taste the same at all, the expensive champagne tasted nothing like the cheap bottle of cava but if I was forced to drink one again, I'd opt for the cava but unless you're adding orange juice to either, I really don't see the point of the stuff, give me a bottle of lager or a glass of wine any time.  


 


Yeah calories don't count when you're enjoying them this much :) There's not many people in my life I've known for 22 years that I'm not related to anyway, so it was worth celebrating, plus now my garden looks as good as it does with that awesome decking, there's really no reason to go sit in a pub beer garden where you can't drink and drive anyways!

The weather was perfect yesterday, it's forecast rain this afternoon = boo!  Maybe manage a nice walk over the chase or along the canal this morning before it starts, we'll see how the day goes, no plans yet and I've not long been up, no rushing today and thankfully my head is as clear as a bell consider I mixed lager with that fizzy stuff.

Here's hoping they have the forecast wrong and it doesn't rain and I get another afternoon in my lovely garden.  Whatever you're up to this weekend, I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm doing, I've put having fun off for far too many years, time to make up for it now I reckon, don't you? 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x





No comments: