Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 4 October 2020

Morning, yep it's very, very early

Sunday 4th October 2020
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank


3am and sat in the living room with mom, she's been awake and up an hour, thankfully I have a quiet day ahead, other than my virtual workshop this morning at 9.30, I will spend the rest of the day chilling, doing some work whilst sitting with mom - that's what I absolutely love about this new business I'm doing, it's not just at my own pace, I can do lots of it whilst sitting with mom and going forward I can see I'm going to have to spend more time with mom, I also love that I'm getting to interact with others, Lockdown and Covid has made me realise I'm way more sociable that I realise!

A mug of tea in the middle of the night is so comforting, especially when I look at my sleep info on the app! The app has made me feel better to be honest, waking up before 3am is enough to make me want to cry sometimes when I think about it as sleep is so important, I just don't function when I'm tired. If I hadn't checked my app, I might have been worried but 5hrs 39m is better than I thought I'd had, it was good sleep and if I look at my average over the week, it's only just shy of 7 hours. That's not bad really when I think about the fact I've had 3 really, silly early mornings lol.



Today I'm going to make an effort to drink lots of water and I'm going to make a Sunday dinner, wished I'd saved a couple of spuds instead of making a big fish pie yesterday, it was an epic fail but the foxes thanked me for what was left - I wasn't impressed at all!  Oooo I've just had a good idea, I'll use one of the frozen jacket potatoes and roast it with the meat, I could quarter it up so it goes crispy round the edges, that's as good as roasters.  I could actually eat that now lol, see waking up early makes you crave carbs! 

I'm looking forward to the virtual this morning, it's a good topic and one we can all get something from, so make sure you go to the Wolverhampton Connect group on the app for the link, I'll be on from 9 for check-ins and half past for the chat. 

 As we're in the Countdown to Christmas, you too can try and drink some water today (yeah if you don't like plain water you can add a little squash lol) Let's make today something other than one of the weekend days where we go completely off track!

I'm gonna go make me another cuppa, hope you have a great day. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: