Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 24 October 2020

It's a bad year not a bad life x

Saturday 24th October 2020
Your current situation is not your final destination - Always remember that!

You are strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn't feel like it right now!  I love this image; 


It's an excellent visual to remind us that small steps, a little each day will get us to where we want to be, we've all done the big grand gestures, everyone can 'diet' for a day, we can all eat a bit of lettuce but to think 'how can I make today a little better' is a much better approach.

This year is tough, we need to keep reminding yourself it's a bad year not a bad life, which is why this image got my attention, some great questions to ask yourself when you're having a bad day.


Could you add any questions to that list?  I'd add 'how much sleep have you managed to have?  I'm wearing my fitbit to bed these days purely to reassure me that I am getting some sleep, regardless of how many times we wake up, I managed to get us both in bed before 8pm last night, so when she woke me up at midnight, I'd had 4 hours, I've managed a couple more broken hours since, it all adds up.  Bless her when I finally gave into her singing, moaning and shouting, she looked at me and said 'are you tired Bev?'  Erm, yeah it's 3am mom, you gotta laugh. 

Today I will try again to be better, to do better and to stay strong in what is 2020!  Too many of my friends and colleagues are going through tough times right now but we do all need to remember we are strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn't feel like it right now!  Let's make a real effort today to focus on the good stuff no matter how difficult that seems.  

What's one thing you can do today?

I'll leave you with that thought xx 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: