Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Feeling positive....

Tuesday 20th October 2020
You are the most valuable investment you will ever make.



In what is a very uncertain year, I had a conversation with someone on the phone yesterday and it has helped me decide I trust the next chapter because I know the author - yep I can't control everything that's going on in this world right now, I can't make my mom well but I can influence a lot of things going forward and that's what I'm going to do.  There is so much going on behind the scenes that I'm not allowed to blog about but the fact I've had to get myself a second job speaks volumes really doesn't it!

The Universe has been kind to me over the last month or so, I always say the universe because I'm not religious but I'll never forget Jo who was the vicars wife from St Albans before they left saying to me, 'you say universe, I say God', she had a wry smile on her face and it did make me smile too.  We all have different words for our own beliefs but ultimately we're all very similar aren't we. 

We all have our purpose in this world and it's important to find yours, for me it's helping others in whatever way I can, from losing weight, to getting them to realise they're good enough as they are and now to helping them save money and making the whole bills paying process simple so that they can spend time and money enjoying better things in life.  Turns out I can also help people earn a living too, so in a time when we're all losing jobs, knowing that I can do that is brilliant, if any of you are curious, drop me a message and I'll tell you more, if you're friendly, have some spare time (it doesn't have to be a full time job), it's a great way to earn a second (or first) income, it appealed to me as a carer, this was the video I'd watched. UW for Carers and it appeals for so many others. 

Anyway we're in control of our own future, I've just day 10 of my meditation app, I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago, got it free for a year!  Bargain, you'll find the info here; 
I even got mom to have a go last night, she's suffering anxiety pretty bad, opened up to me last night that she worries all the time and feels scared, the meditation did seem to calm her down and then we had a video call from her favourite son Terry, he made her laugh and thankfully despite about a half hour disturbance at about 2am when she woke up in lots of pain and I gave her more drugs, she's slept and she's actually still in bed now!  

Blogging really helps me process my thoughts before my day begins and I was chatting with an old WW coach yesterday, she's not old, I mean she used to be a WW coach lol, she's now a coach of a different kind and she now has her own business, her  page is https://www.facebook.com/brightrainbowscoaching she was telling me about her 'journal academy', her words 'Basically, I help people who are boring themselves by just talking about what they want to do (but not actually doing) find out what's stopping them, get a grip and sort their shit out 🙂

Journal Academy helps people get the most from journaling, gets people trying different ways to journal and we have group sessions. Helps people to maximise the benefits of keeping a journal (of which there are many!)" sounds like a plan to me lol. I think we should all journal in some way or another.

Anyway, I just want it noted I did housework yesterday because I start my day, I better get on I've got to shower before I get dressed and it's already gone 6! Eek, me running late is a novelty these days, getting to sleep till the alarm was a special moment. I managed 8 hours sleep despite the half hour.

Right, let's hav a great day, mwah,

luv ya

Love me xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Lovely to chat to you yesterday! Good luck with your new venture, though I know it'll be a huge success ��