Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 October 2020

Mmm, quiet - nice

Thursday 22nd October 2020 
We repeat what we don't repair.

It wasn't a perfect day yesterday, but it was improved!  I had tomato and mushroom in my omelette, I ate a plum too, there's 3 of my 5 a day! 


For lunch I had the risotto pot from the WW online shop, 6SP, it was okay, I'm not a big fan of these ready things overall though. 


I experimented with throwing all the ingredients from my curry in the slow cooker to see what happened, I used chicken breast too and it worked out okay to be fair, it's not as good as cooking in on the hob with lamb and bones but it's way healthier, I've shredded the chicken breast in there now and it'll get me through the day today. 

I've had a relatively undisturbed night thankfully, although been awake since 4am, moms still asleep I thrilled to say, she so needs her rest, I'm guessing making sure she take her painkillers throughout the day is helping with the pain but as you can imagine tramadol has other side effects!

Emotional times at the moment for lots of reasons, ain't this year a tough one for all of us, physically, mentally and financially!  I'll have to put my 'I can't afford to overindulge' head on again as I can't neither financially or physically!  

Working my way through the freezer as didn't have much in my delivery this week, week before pay day and all that and pay day is getting lighter and lighter, so my basket needs to follow suit!  Eek!  Oh and if you could do with some help saving money, I can help you there (blatant plug for my new business there - trying to find another way to pay the bills so I can continue to support my lovely Happy Owls)

Anyway, gonna keep it short and go enjoy a mug of tea in what will hopefully remain peaceful for half hour.  Hopefully will see some of you today x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



No comments: