Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 30 April 2018

#MissionMe #MotivationMay #BevsWW #TheFlexEffect

30th April 2018
Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.

Journal out, food being delivered this morning, let’s make start this project

#MissionMe #MotivationMay #BevsWW #TheFlexEffect

Today is going to be a No Count day I thinks because I have the gammon and potato leftovers, mom refused to have dinner yesterday so there’s loads left.  I’ll have some for breakfast possibly with egg on and then some for dinner.  I ain’t wasting it, I can always have a sarnie with some too, might be able to get mom to have one of those too. 

Right what needs to happen with my healthy project, I need to focus on getting those good habits back, today I’ll consciously drink water, just stopped typing there to finish the glass which I will go and refill.   Then there’s making sure I have my 5 pieces of fruit and veggies, what also helps me is having protein at every meal, that’s not going to be difficult today – it’ll be gammon! 

Stop guessing my portion sizes, get my kitchen scales back out on the worktop so I can weigh and point accurately.  Then there’s tracking everything good or bad, no more messing around.   That’s enough to be going on with.

I had a lovely morning yesterday, went to get me the tree I’d seen in Homebase, had a mooch round a couple of shops, I’ve just got to pot it up now, but my wrist is playing up so not sure that’ll happen today.

My supermarket shop comes this morning so as I’m putting it away I’ll be thinking about meal ideas, I need food I’m going to look forward to eating, that’ll help me stay on track for sure. 

Anyway, keeping it short this morning, I’ve got a lot to get done, already done the first coat of oil on my draining board this morning, hoping to be able to start on the underside of it soon.  Also having reflexology again today, my feet like to be taken care of, they get used a lot and I didn’t have my massage this week so this is my treat.

Here’s to making Monday magic not manic and day 1 of #MissionMe #MotivationMay #BevsWW #TheFlexEffect




No comments: