Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 12 April 2018

Is it only Thursday?


12th April 2018
Simplicity is the ultimate satisfaction.


It’s all go in our house this week, I helped my brother in the garden yesterday and let’s just say my body knows I did!   It’s all going to be worth it in the end, I don’t have the time or the inclination to tend a garden any more so what he’s doing will mean I don’t have to but I will be able to sit out and enjoy the nice weather (when and if we ever get any again!)  I’m leaving it to the expert, he knows what he’s doing and I know he’ll do a good job and I’ll love how it turns out, plus I’ll have my Summer House that I want.

I was super impressed to see Dan had bought his own lunch with him yesterday, a pouch of microwave rice and quinoa and a tin of tuna, 2 minutes in the microwave and a bit of hot sauce and he had hot healthy food on a cold, wet, drab day.  If he can do it, then so can you, it’s all about planning and thinking about the healthy isn’t it.  Oh and the chaps working damned hard, he’s an electrician by trade so if you do need any work now or in the future make a note of him, https://www.facebook.com/GBElectrix/  http://www.gbelectrix.com/

I on the other hand am not so organised this week, we even ran out of teabags last night, actually there’s 1 left!  Luckily there’s some in the tea bag in the car I can borrow from this morning, there’s no fruit bread or teacakes for mom so I’m either going to have to give her something else or send my sister-in-law Alexis to get some as I have to leave at half seven this morning.   Having visitors and helping out in the garden yesterday has meant I’ve not done all the other things I usually do, I’m completely out of routine.

We’ve already decided we will be having KFC for tea tonight, the blokes are working hard, they deserve to be fed well, last night was a roast chicken dinner – it was lush, Alexis did us proud with that for sure.  I’ve just looked and a portion of KFC chicken is 6SP, that’s not bad, the fries are 10SP a portion, there’s worse choices I guess and the bonus of having a F*** it bucket when we have visitors is I share it!  It’s never a good thing having a family bucket on a Thursday night when you don’t have a family to share it with but don’t care.

We’re on the final countdown to our coffee morning, if you’re making cake or coming make sure you let me know so I know what and if I need to get more cake and coffee stuff.

Coffee Morning Fundraiser Saturday, April 21st 10.00–12.30pm United Reform Church Old Fallings Lane, Wton, WV10 8BH

Take a break from your busy life and enjoy a natter over a cuppa, indulge in a slice of cake or a savoury snack, buy some fantastic home baked goodies to enjoy over the weekend from our cake stall.
Join us to raise funds for the Stroke association

We have some fantastic prizes in our raffle donated by wonderful people, they’ll be a few other stalls as well, yeah, put the date in your diary.

Meanwhile, I’m going to go start my 13 hour day, before enjoying my KFC, whilst contemplating spending Friday helping my brother move 10 tonne of gravel round the back garden once it’s been tipped on the front!  Happy Days.

Here’s to a tremendous Thursday BeYOUtiful, we got this x


No comments: