Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 April 2018

I will get stuff done today!


16th April 2018
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” Said Alice
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat

Looks like the sun might shine today sitting here in my office checking out the window, it didn’t do much shining yesterday so the summer house wasn’t used, there wasn’t much done in my house yesterday at all.  I managed to make a chicken dinner, when I say make, I mean put a cook in the bag in the oven, microwave veg and mash, put a frozen yorkie in, I did make the gravy myself!  I managed to get 3 dinners out of it all too, mom doesn’t eat so much these days so rather than sticking the rest on my plate, I did a third plate.  Anyone who really knows me, knows that’s now going to be my breakfast!

We’ve both had a really good night’s sleep, although mom did some coughing.  We went before 9 and I got out of bed just after 6, nice, feeling totally refreshed now.  I need to be it’s a busy week, firstly I have to get ready for this week’s meetings, I usually do it before now but we had family here and the garden needed to get done.  We also have our coffee morning on Saturday so there’s stuff to get ready for that, I really hope lots of you come for a catch up.  I also have to sort out my birds, they need their feeding area back in a way they will use it, but also not make a crazy mess in my yard.





I spent a lovely couple of hours yesterday morning lost in my crochet, learning a new square which I’m going to do a pink and pistachio blanket in with a mocha border.  These are the squares, I’ll edge and join them together in the mocha I think, reckon that’ll look pretty good.  I love this crochet lark but it doesn’t half steal the day, the time goes ridiculously quickly when I’m doing it.  I didn’t get any housework done yesterday, so I’m sat here knowing my kitchen looks like a bomb site and I have to wash up if I want a cuppa tea this morning.

Simplifying my life, I love it, which is why I’ve decided not to go ahead with the orangery/extension idea, it’s more upheaval for mom and me, I’ve lived without an extra room for 20+ years, I can live without it now.  Not forgetting the cost, do I really want to spend every penny I have saved and more to enable me to be able to sit up a table to eat, nah, we have a lovely garden now, I have a table in the summerhouse for nice days, I’ll get us both one of these instead for the living room :)
Right I’m off to get work stuff done, moms still asleep bless her, she’s done a lot of sleeping since my brother left, it took it out of her having people here and all that going on in the garden, another reason not to have anything else done.

Monday morning, start of another week, week 16 of 2018, times flying, we’re hopefully about to start getting the best weeks of the year now, sunshine and summer, bring it on.  Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, I know I’m going to.






No comments: