Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 March 2018

Don't like being rushed!


19th March 2018
The key is this: Meet today’s problems with today’s strength.  Don’t start tacking tomorrow’s problems until tomorrow.  You do not have tomorrow’s strength yet.  You simply have enough for today.


Crunchy out there by the sound of it, glad I don’t have to go anywhere today, will walk Alfie, get mom the papers and that’s the extent of my interaction with the outside world.  Yesterday was pretty much the same, Alfie loves walking in it, I was wrapped up well so didn’t mind it so much. 


We had liver and roasted onions, mash, veggies and gravy for dinner it was delicious, got some left so might have that today with a yorkie added.  The scales weren’t kind this morning, I’ve put on 2.5lb – oops, but I’m not surprised at all, it was all the gifts folk bought mom for mother’s day, we’ve worked our way through them together!  I haven’t been tracking or pointing either, so back to it from today, no more being a rebel.

Have to say my crochet projects are keeping my hands and mind occupied though, I started a new one yesterday, I’d bought that 99p crochet mag from the newsagents and there was the first hexagon of a throw, I’m just going to do a throw with all the same hexagon, I don’t want to have to think too much when doing it.



Here are the instructions for anyone interested.  They used cotton, I used double knit.

It’s mad because I’m so used to working ridiculous hours that now I’ve gone to a decent 36 hours, I feel like I’m doing little.  I’m loving having the time to do crochet, yoga (did day 16 today, short one thankfully https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oifIkMgm40o) walk Alfie without rushing, listening to my audiobooks, cooking.  Now if I could just find in a little enthusiasm for housework, I’d have the perfect set up.  Anyway let’s not think about that.  I’ve got an Alfie jumping up me asking for a walk, I’m not even dressed yet!

I’m going to have to go before I murder the little Shih Tzu!

Catch ya tomo

No comments: