Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 6 October 2017

Turning my phone off...

6th October 2017
Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.

Beef Provençale from the Kitchen Favourite cookbook was my tea last night, cooked by the very lovely Natalie in her slow cooker, I do love it when someone else makes my tea, and it was delicious too.

This is the shortest blog in the world as I’m out all day with WW so will be turning my phone off and I need to get a wriggle on.

The meeting yesterday were great, we giggled so much in the last one of the day, really funny, plus so much success throughout the day, gold and other certificates awarded and about 11 stone lost throughout the day.  Amazing!

Lots of new members too, ready to get a few pounds off before the Christmas party season starts, I need to join that gang, yesterday wasn’t my finest Weight Watcher hour, the lovely Sheila bought mom a pack of 3 doughnuts and one of them ended up being part of my lunch!  Oops….  

Anyway, it’s okay, line drawn today, I’m not promising a great day but as of tomorrow, I’ll be tidying up my fridge so I can actually see what’s in it, was so busy yesterday when the delivery man turned up I just threw it in. 

I’m going to buy some fruit too and have a fruit bowl in my new kitchen to encourage me to eat more, my 5 a day are suffering and after eating a bunch of grapes yesterday I realised I like them a lot.

Told you it was going to be short, here’s to a fantastic day BeYOUtiful and remember – if you can’t say anything nice – don’t say anything at all. 

No comments: