Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Ctrl - Alt - Delete



17th October 2017
Always be a work in progress



Well, my mood matched the weather yesterday – weird, I don’t know what was the matter with me at all, just felt a bit out of it all day, yep it wasn’t a very productive day at all, my get up and go had got up and gone.  I managed a drive to a WW meeting, followed by a walk round a couple of shops, then I sat staring at my computer screen waiting for inspiration – it didn’t arrive. 

I did manage to put together another roast chicken dinner from the leftovers from Sunday, then spent ages trying to decide what to do about draining dishes in my kitchen (how rock and roll is my life!) and that was my day in a nutshell, hopefully today that fuzzy, spaced out feeling will have gone.  Actually today it has no choice other than to go as I’ve got a busy day which I’ll enjoy because I get to go to work and my meetings are always enjoyable.

As you can imagine, I didn’t track or stick to plan at all yesterday, so here goes for the gazillionth time, clean slate, line drawn, all that malarkey, I will have a good day!

There are 75 days left in 2017 and I plan to make them worthwhile, so it’ll be eggs for breakfast, sunshine on a plate, then I’ll have a look what’s alive and what’s dead in the fridge, I’m not shopping for more food, I’m going to eat what’s already in my cupboards.

Can you believe I’m still looking for the ultimate dish draining solution – too sad for words.

I have just remembered I was productive in my office with phone calls for a couple of hours, got a job done that needed doing, so yesterday wasn’t a complete right off.  See not every day will be good but there’s always so good in every day if you look hard enough.

I feel like I need rebooting, it’s a shame it’s not as easy as pressing a power button or holding down control-alt-delete like I would on my pc.  Mmm, I’m going to leave this paragraph here as it’s given me some ideas for this week’s meeting and we can all bash it out together, I know a good few of us have felt stuck lately so maybe we all need rebooting. 

Just know this;

You can start over, every morning.

You done it before you can do it again.

Then ask yourself what you’re going to do today to get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Hopefully that’s given both of us enough to think about to ensure we have a good day.   Make today count BeYOUtiful, I think I’m going too!

No comments: