Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 December 2014

Still on a high!



4th December 2014
What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.

How lucky am I, last night was just a fabulous surprise, I was just about to start my meeting talk when two of my helpers walked in with a huge display of flowers and a cake to celebrate my 10 years of being a leader (7/12/04), it was such a wonderful thing for them to do and completely unexpected as I’d already been treated to lunch.  I was so buzzing by the whole thing I couldn’t get to sleep last night and now my eyes are telling me they don’t want to be open, but it was worth it such a lovely thing for them to do for me.  We have no idea how many ProPoints the cake was but I can tell you it was delicious, I had me a little sample last night.  I didn’t want to cut it up because it was so good, shaped like a set of scales, Julie had even put the yellow spirit level on it – incredible.


I’m just having a great week, I’m enjoying seeing everyone keen to try the new Weight Watchers Your Way, I’ve had quite a few emotional moments, and a personal text from a member last night really moved me.  When you get a group of people together with the same goals they become a real powerful force and I’m so proud of each and every one of them.

So we went for lunch, I need to get back to that, ordered a turkey dinner and this was it;



We decided that these were the ProPoints in it, as there was easily 2 scoops of potato and we reckoned they more than likely had butter and milk in them, they’ll always be higher when you eat out but when you cook it at home you can make a Christmas Dinner a lot lower and healthier if you want to…..  If being the important word there because let’s never lose sight of the fact it’s not what you eat on Christmas Day that causes a weight problem, it’s what you eat from Boxing day to the following Christmas Eve!

I’m going to need to have a good lie in tomorrow so I’m raring to go Saturday when me and my member hit Manchester Christmas Market – ooo I’m getting all excited about Christmas and what’s making it even better is I only have a couple of weeks to get presents bought, I don’t normally leave it this late but it’s adding to the buzz.  I intend to finish this year on a high and really positive then continue that into 2015, which is going to start a darn sight better than this year did – I’ve decided, I’m not giving it an option!

Here’s to ending the week on a high, we managed to lose 97lb yesterday and 81lb on Tuesday, I’ve handed out lots of 5% certificates this week and David received his 50lb certificate, it may be December but we’re still losing and members are still joining and fair play to them because starting this close to Christmas may be hard but starting in January with 5-10 more to lose would be even harder.

Here’s to a great day BeYOUtiful, healthy and happy all the way and if you’ve already had your WWYW book, pick whatever flavour you fancy today.

No comments: