Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 1 December 2014

Bring on the week...



1st December 2014
The past is for reference not for residence.


Yesterday I together with all the leaders at our conference got called “special sauce”, I liked that, yes we’re Weight Watchers special sauce, we are to them what Colonel Saunders is to KFC, it’s nice to be told you are the part of the magic that makes it happen!   Yesterday was a great day of celebration and communication, we even got to get a presentation from no other than Kriss Akabusi and he was really motivational, he most definitely helped get the message across of what we as a company want to achieve in 2015 and I can’t wait!

It was wonderful to catch up with so many ladies that I’ve met through Facebook, some I’ve met before, some I haven’t, there’s nothing quite like being in a room full of people with a shared passion, it’s like a Weight Watchers meeting on a much larger scale.

Of course a day out wouldn’t be a day out without food and the dinner was delicious, all ProPointed too, roasted tomato and Cheshire cheescake with balsamic onions and a red pepper coulis (6pp), followed by roast turkey with thyme roasted potatoes, sprouts with crispy pancetta, honey roast carrots and parsnips (13pp), finished by an assiette of desserts – mince pie, Yule log, rum and raisin panna cottage (6pp each).  Nom Nom, really tasty and of course enjoyed all the more because the company at the table was awesome.

I’m looking forward to my meetings this week, I finally get to share our new Weight Watchers Your Way, I’m also looking forward to following it myself, December may not be the easiest monthly to stay on track and focused but I’ve decided that I’m going to do what I can when I can, which means I’ll be 100% on track all week, then have Saturday off because I’m going to the Manchester Christmas Market with 2 coaches full of my members, that’s going to be so much fun and I don’t want to be thinking too much about ProPoints, I won’t go silly but I will enjoy myself, because I’ve changed my relationship with food for good which is Weight Watchers mission.

This week is going to be amazing, and I can’t wait but first a day of preparation, if something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.  So I have a lot to do, including a trip to the dentist, luckily I’m all fired up and ready for action.  My migraine has finally lifted thankfully, so here’s to a great week, let’s make December a magical one.

Mmm not what to have for breakfast…..

No comments: