Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 25 May 2014

Fancy Fish Finger Sandwich in front of the TV!

25th May 2014
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. Coco Chanel 

I had a lovely morning yesterday covering another leaders meeting, it’s always a pleasure to meet Weight Watcher members, and they really are the best kind of people!  Then I came home did my paperwork then managed to quickly do my meal plan for main meals
 and get the shopping done online using the cookbooks, I like this way of shopping I think, I don’t have to drive anywhere and I can have my cookbooks by the side of me, plus I can run down and check the cupboards to see if I need the ingredients!   I also saved £20 because it was mom’s first order with Ocado (I had mine last week!) we have different emails so it worked, gotta save those pennies where you can, I’m hoping I get £20 for recommending her too ;) so if anyone wants recommending inbox me your email address :) cos I love shopping I do!

This weeks online #StepIntoSummer challenge was to try to plan every meal, even at the weekend!  I didn’t get round to doing it till yesterday really but I did plan our dinner last night whilst having my massage – probably not relaxing for some but it worked for me ;-) I wanted roasted vegetables and crusty bread, and then I decided I wanted fish fingers too, so this is what I came up with; 

I bought a crusty white loaf and weighed it;

31pp for what was sold as a 400g loaf, I then removed the soft bread from inside the loaf which too the ProPoints down to 16, much better. (I'll use the leftover for a savoury bread pudding today)

I put a tray of frozen chargrilled vegetables from Sainsbury’s  in a roasting tray with a few tomatoes and cooked with a tray of fish fingers (I weighed 9 = 12pp of the ones I used – others will vary).  
 


I also made a low fat tartar sauce using extra light mayo and capers and when it was all cooked I compiled it like this and we enjoyed 15pp each worth of a delicious fancy fish finger sandwich. 







It was really tasty and definitely a ProPoints day treat because of the white bread and fish fingers, that’s why I love Weight Watchers, there’s always a choice!  Today I’m going to finish off my meal plan and decide whether I’m doing F&H or ProPoints each day, I plan to work out all 21 meals even if I get a bit flexible over the week with them, I’ll have a structure to start with.



I didn’t do anything for the rest of the day yesterday other than chill out with my mom and watch movies – that’s what rainy days are made for, Under the Tuscan Sun was a nice film, the dark knight returns was a good film but a little dark for my liking – I’m all about the happy!  I think that was all we watched but if we watched anything else it can’t have been very good because I can’t remember it!

Looking forward to today, this is my first entire day off this week, I really could do some Weight Watcher work but I’m not going to, I need a completely WW free day every now and again, although I will ProPoint my food and post my piccy’s that’s not a work thing that’s a me thing.

Have a great day everyone, BeYOUtiful, don’t be afraid to play in the puddles and get wet – it’s fun, I did it yesterday ;)
 






No comments: