Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 3 December 2012

Stop, breathe & smile and accept yourself x

3rd December 2012
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Dr. Seuss
Everybody should have a face drawn on their tummy!
 
Good morning all, 8 hours sleep and I’m feeling ready to take on the world, or at least my Weight Watcher meeting this morning, looking forward to giving everyone their new folders this week and explaining the addition to the already amazing ProPoints plan which works as it is and with the addition will help make it even more doable!
Went for a Sunday roast at the Finger Post (Pelsall I think it is) yesterday and delicious it was too, I had ham on mine think I quite prefer gammon ham on a roast dinner, may have to buy to go with Christmas Turkey this year.  Anyway we were sat waiting for it and the waiter bought us out a dish to keep us occupied and when I looked at it it was deep fat fried and seasoned carrot peelings!  Very wrong but oh my word absolutely delicious and you couldn’t eat many of them as they got sweeter and sicklier towards the last few.
I’m back to tracking this morning and making wiser choices, need some salad in my life I do, I’ve bought some pastrami and salad and will be stuffing it into pitta breads – nice I think, better than that donor meat from last week which was not good at all.
Then I have some beef mince and I’m going to add taco flavouring to that and have with mash mmm nice. I also have 2 chicken breasts which I will do stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in parma ham, mom will like that too, might have with mushrooms diced really small to add to the cheese, be nice served with brown rice.  This meal planning is pretty easy when you start, that took me all of a minute!
WOW three weeks today will be Christmas eve, that means I have 39 more meetings to do before I break up, that will whizz by.  I’ve now wrapped all the presents, my house is just a little untidy, I really need to make some space for when my brother and his wife arrive in 13 days!
I’d love to spend a few days just sitting at my desk and scrapbooking, maybe this weekend I’ll get to, don’t think I have any plans so that would be nice.  I’m very relaxed at the moment, nothings stressing or phasing me which is a great time to get creative because the mind is clear.  I would quite like a tidier mind but I don’t think that’s ever going to happen, yesterday I spent just over an hour making a couple of cards and I think they would have taken half that time if I had a ‘place’ for the things I use, instead of spending a couple of minutes looking for them every time lol!  I’m sure it’s not just me.  I do have the afternoon, so I might try and create some space and sort my creative area – mmm my ogre is laughing at me too, it’s not like it’s the first time I’ve tried to change it!  So how could I make it easier, by making the changes small I suppose, trying not to change myself too much.  I like things within reach and most in view, so maybe instead of strewn all over the place I could have them in view but a little more organised (thinking out loud here sorry), mmm a stand, pole with hooks hanging off to hang things off!  I like that idea, right I’m off to see if I can make this idea work. 
Have a momentous Monday, do something to make it different, heck if you’re free this morning and local, come and join my meeting, you’ll get your folder earlier then ;-)
Take care of you and yours whatever you’re doing today. xx

No comments: