Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 6 June 2012

In the pink...

6th June 2012

You can see a lot just by looking!
So it was a gain – 6.5lb which is more than I expected for sure but I enjoyed myself gaining it, and I haven’t got another week away until Christmas so it’s all good and at least I’d lost a few pounds before I went, now I’m back on track.  My plan this week is to earn but not use my activity ProPoints because I need the extra umph to kick start my weight loss. 
Yesterday went well and I managed to stay on track and eat food I liked.  I’d got some Tesco’s Finest Mozzarella cheese and ham left from holiday so I ProPointed it - the cheese was 10 and the ham 5 so I split both in two and I had half for breakfast yesterday and I’ll have the other half today, I’d spend 3 or 4 on cereal or 4 that I’m not really a fan of, so I was happy to have less of something I really enjoy eating.    

Had a tin of Heinz soup for lunch which cost me 5pp, ouch that’s high for soup, I have a few cans in the cupboard but once they’re gone I won’t be replacing them that’s for sure, especially as Katie made me some butternut squash zero ProPoint soup which was tastier! 
For my tea I had home made Chinese chicken curry from one of my fabulous members – thanks Shirley it was delicious, I didn’t think I liked Chinese curry, haven’t tasted it since I was a kid, but it was really good, I had a third of what she’d cooked and served it with ½ pack microwave rice for 11pp.  

Following on from the 15 minutes at a time house work thing, I think it’s going to work, yesterday morning I had 15 minutes spare before leaving for work so I changed my bedding – took 6 minutes ;-) I’ve always thought that was an arduous task and now realise it really isn’t!
It’s the race for life this Sunday, I’m not walking not running so that I can walk with the members that are doing it with me, if you fancy joining us it’s not too late, below are the details for you to join online, apparently my mate Katie is dressing me in pink especially for the occasion – that’ll be a sight for sore eyes!

Walsall Arboretum Sun 10 Jun 2012 11:00 5k.

• Group name: Weight Watchers
• Group ID: BL3202



If you don’t think you can face it or make it, then why not sponsor us, so far we’re at £170 on link with more to come, help me get it higher - http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/weight-watchers
Well that’s me for the morning, I’m trying to bridge the gap between holiday and reality, it’s not easy to get back into things at all!

No comments: