Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 1 October 2011

This time tomorrow I'll be on my bike!!!

1st October 2011

Curve: the loveliest distance between two points. Mae West

Busy day yesterday, still managed to fit in my four mile run and 5 miles of walking with and without dog. By the end of day my total mileage was 12.5 miles, 16pp earned - good job really cos my intake for the day was 66 and I was in bed before eight, think of the damage I could have done if I'd stayed up! I've even had a lie in till six :-) that's over ten hours sleep. I ate out for lunch at the Broadway, won’t order fish and chips again it should be renamed batter and chips, I bet I only got 3 mouthfuls of fish! 

ProPoints™ Tracker entries Friday, September 30, 2011

Breakfast
dried fruit & nuts  
6
Subtotal
6
Lunch
Chips
14
bit of fish (removed batter) & chicken
10
peas
1
Subtotal
25
Dinner
leftover chow mein
5
Subtotal
5
Any Time
jelly babies
3
lager
17
slice bread & cheese
5
chunk of chocolate
5
Subtotal
30
Food ProPoints values total used
66
Food ProPoints values remaining
0
Activity
30 min Walking gently (18 minute mile);
2
48 min Running
9
pedometer - Activity I created in addition to above
5
Activity ProPoints values earned
16


So the chow mein saga continues, my mate ordered a takeaway last night and hers weighed 856g with the tub (tubs are about 32g) so hers was probably 27pp. I think what it's making us realise is be sensible if it looks too good to be true it most likely is.

I've walked Alfie for almost two hours this morning and now I'm pooped. Have decided to get the jobs done that need to be done then I'm chilling as I've got that bike ride tomorrow - I must be mad!

I've just bought crusty cobs and mushrooms and I'm gonna have sausages with them for brekkie mmm, then I'll have soup later to balance it out.

It's a glorious day outside so if you can get out and enjoy it.




No comments: