Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 September 2011

pampering and shopping, a girlies delight ;D


23rd September 2011

The last thing on your mind at night determines your quality of sleep. The first thing on your mind in the morning determines your quality of day. Always find a reason to smile.

So much to do, so little time, I put together a year planner yesterday for the next 12 months and realised I haven’t got a completely free weekend left this year!   This means if I wanna lose some weight I’m going to have to be super organised and realistic, it also means I’ve got to pack in October for my trip to New York at the end of November otherwise I won’t have time to do it ;D O man, I need a personal assistant ;D

I’m not complaining, I do love my life, even if it is a little crazy busy, and I have so many wonderful people in my life that it’s a struggle to fit them all in, how lucky am I!  Not forgetting Alfie, it’s a pleasure to come home to the welcome I get from him, I’m going to take him for a super long walk this morning as I’m out today, hopefully I’ll still have the time and energy to run after too, I’m being picked up at 9.30 for a spa day today and shopping tomorrow = nice, can’t wait, there will obviously be food and alcohol involved too, so damage limitation is called for. 

I gained ½lb yesterday at my official weigh in, not the end of the world and I’m still under 11st but I really would like to be between 10st 6lb and 10st 11lb and every time I get near it, I go back the other way, at least I don’t keep going the other way, which is progress and I appear to be toning up from the running which is great because my clothes fit me better.  So I’ve decided as long as I’m under 11 stone I’m going to be happy and do the best I can to get to lose that few pounds. 

We talked about filling and healthy foods this week in my meeting so I’m going to get my little red pad out and work on putting together some simply filling meals using the filling and healthy lists, I reckon if I’m not hungry I won’t be tempted.  Having said that I’ve promised myself I can have chips today because I didn’t have them the other Friday, bet they’re not as good as I’m hoping!  Will start today with fruit though to save some ProPoints, plus I plan to spend today not doing a lot of anything other than lazing about reading my magazines and writing the odd thing in my pad.

Has everyone else suddenly noticed it’s got really cold and we’re all a bit grumpy, I think it’s the change in seasons that gives us that initial tired grumpiness, so we need to be aware of it and make sure we don’t let it last and drag out and affect our weight loss.   The autumnal months don't have to be our downfall when it comes to losing weight; it’s a great time to start cooking delicious filling stews, soups and curries.  It also doesn’t mean you have to stop exercising, I will continue to run outside, if it’s raining I’ll get wet, I have a shower and towels!  If you workout outside, you’ll probably find yourself working harder to keep warm, if you really can’t stand the thought of that, move it indoors, find something else to do, but don’t give in. 

Having said all that, I’m going to have to wait a while to walk Alfie as it’s still pitch black outside! 

Hopefully you’ll get up to daylight, enjoy the day. Xx










No comments: