Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 August 2010

16th August 2010 - facebook email

No one grows old by living, only by losing interest in living.  Marie Beynon Ray

Well I've had a superb weekend and food nor alcohol came into making it that way I'm happy to say, yesterday we went to a place called Airkix to do indoor flying/skydiving and it was brilliant and my body knows about it too this morning, feel like I've done a workout!

Foodwise I was pretty good too, didn't have breakfast just in case I was sick, not usually good with heights, lunch was a roast chicken Sunday dinner in pub with veggies, yorkshire, stuffing and gravy.  Supper was 2 ww toast and sardines and then we had a delicious slice of Courgette Cake which was mmmm - yes courgette!  From the ingredients I was given it worked out at 8.5pts for a quarter of a huge cake or 4.5pts for an eighth!

So back to work today and feeling full of enthusiasm, did I mention I had a reiki session on Friday night, and I don't know if its coincidence or something to do with that (I don't care either way) but I feel like it's clicked, the diet that is, I just feel even more focused than I did.  I have spent the last week telling myself its about health not weight and that's helped enormously but I just feel very in the zone now, and I've had about 100ml of red wine all weekend that was it, I just haven't wanted a drink which we all know is very rare ;-0

Anyway I hope you're all feeling as positive as I do today, I'm going to pop to the supermarket once I've done my morning meeting and buy lots of fruit and veg so I can cook up some tasty, healthy meals this week.

On that note, I'm going to start my day with a walk with Alfie, and if you got out of bed thinking, boo it's Monday, take a step back and restart your day with a little more positivity!

Remember life starts now....

Are you living yet?

No comments: