Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Theme for yesterday was RAIN!

Tuesday 3rd September 2024


Last day of the summer holidays in this house, he's ready to go back tomorrow and I'm off to work today for a busy one.  Got back from Wales yesterday, horrible drive thanks to the rain although it was the first time I drove off the M5 onto the M6 without queueing, that's not happened in the past few months I've been driving that journey and yet I left at 8.30 and thought it would be a busier drive - go figure.

I was tired when I got back so I didn't do anything yesterday other than write the meeting chat for this week and cook some dinner.  Not been 100% with my diet, but not been crazy, I'm back on it this morning though and my mission this week is not to shop for anything, we are going to use what we have in the freezer, so yesterday was chicken, I had a butter basted frozen joint from Aldi, I had mine with mash, veg and gravy, Aryn had his with the same veggies and rice.  I'm doing pork shoulder chops today gonna put them in slow cooker I think and we'll have them with spaghetti of which I have a lot in the cupboard, another meal done.

If I can make it to the weekend without shopping, I'll be chuffed, Aryn can have some school dinner if he needs lunch, all is good and I am skint :) it's not just that, I want to clear out what we have, instead of keep buyng more that gets put on top of the stuff already in there! 

I had tomatoes and a fried egg on toast yesterday when I got back, well it was a toasted cob and hot dog roll lol, but they've not been wasted, I might have the leftover tomatoes with scrambled eggs this morning, simple food, easy to cook but first I need to shower and dress, see how much time I've got left, at least I've done the washing up! 

We had a lovely chilled weekend, we did go to a kids party at the site Sunday where there was a BBQ, I did my best but those sausages were amazing and after our let down breakfast, I was hungry.  

Here's to having a great day today...  We got this, new term, almost August, let's do this.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x





No comments: