Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 September 2024

Summer's over in this house!

Monday 16th September 2024


Our Welsh summer is over, we had our last night on Saturday staying at Nant-y-moor Park, but it won't be our last as we loved it and we've made friends with the owners so look forward to going back to see them in the future.  It's where I discovered my love for shooting and I'm thankful for that but we've also had some wonderful nights with Andrew and Amanda, yeah I shall miss driving down on a Saturday. 

Time to get my head into gear and lose a few pounds with Christmas in sight though - 99 days - ouch!  Back to starting my day with eggs or something healthy that'll fill me up, thinking about what I can eat and the actual calories in those meals, not just eating stuff without thought!

I resisted temptation yesterday so that's a start, I didn't stop at the services for a Maccy's and I didn't buy Maltesers when I took Aryn to the shops for his treats.  

I feel like I've caught up on my sleep finally so I'll be going to the gym today to get back into that, need some routine back in my world, I might even go swimming, not done that in ages need to find my goggles, try to get used to putting my head under water, that's my next challenge!  

Now for the really, difficult bit! To remember all this after I've blogged and not be swayed by temptation!  Because temptation is EVERYWHERE, I just looked up and there's a delicious looking pasta dish on the tele, now I fancy that ;-)

I need to think 'weight loss' when I shop, look for foods that will help, I have a butternut squash in the kitchen so I'm going to do something with that today, even if it's only airfryer roasted cubes. 

But first to plan the chat for this weeks huddles, something that'll motivate me as well as our members.

Here's to a great day, here's hoping it's a dry day, I'm not loving the damp days, they make my body hurt.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: