Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 19 September 2024

Every day matters

 Thursday 19th September 2024

Well I'm on day 4 of tracking and I do feel better in myself already, I slept better last night, according to Fitbit I had 7hrs 25m of which 2hrs 1m was deep sleep, I don't very often get much more than 1 hour of deep sleep. 

I've enjoyed my meals too, just hope I can survive the weekend, yesterday looked like this; 

 

This was lush, a little high on saturated fat but I wouldn't have it every day!  I do like toast with butter though, its scrumptious.  Mushrooms are so good for you too, they can boost your immune system, lower blood pressure and supply vitamin D among other things.

 
I spotted these in Sainsbury's, love lemon tarts I do and these small little treats hit the spot, only 63 calories. 


Dinner was gammon, mash and courgettes topped with parmesan cheese.  I had a whole pack of beetroot too, it was lush, 200g fig & balsamic beetroot in Sainsbury's, it was reduced to 69p and I really enjoyed it.  It balanced out the salty gammon.


So I've managed 3 days on track, the day before was egg, mushrooms and tomato on a slice of toast, beans and sausage on a jacket for lunch and a ham and mayo sandwich for dinner - need to up my 5 a day intake but I'm getting there. 

I'm not expecting a loss at the scales because I've only done half a week and the weekend was indulgent, but I'm back on track .

Did half hour at the gym too yesterday, although my knee isn't enjoying it at all!  

And no I still haven't used that damn butternut squash, today I will roast some as I have a M&S ready meal that it will go with, that was a yellow sticker one, I found in the freezer yesterday so have defrosted.  

Busy day ahead so I better get ready for it, hopefully Aryn won't break anything today, he pulled the shower rail out of the ceiling yesterday, I don't know how!  

Let's remember why we're doing this, here's a thought for the day; 

 "Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it."

I read this yesterday and it did give me something to think about, so today I will think about that before eating. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx


No comments: