Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 June 2022

Yesterday was a brilliant day

Friday 24th June 2022
There's more to life than food!



I'm a happy person this morning, we had a very, good day yesterday, Aryn went to his new school for the first time and did the afternoon, we're going back today.  This is just brilliant, it's taken us 6 months to sort but we got there and that's the first hurdle down. 

We did of course celebrate with food, a burger and Mcflurry on the way home and pizza later and I don't care what the scales say on Saturday this was a truly important week, plus we had a wonderful time making memories last weekend and life is damn good.

A busy day ahead, I want to go get a couple of 4.5 tog duvets, plus my wines on double offer again :) so I need to nip and see if they have any left.  Taking Aryn to school it's a 40 minute round trip in good traffic and as he's only there 2.5 hours, I need to decide whether its worth driving back or not, I sat in the car yesterday as initially he was only going for one lesson as an intro but he stayed which was brilliant. 

I am sat here with a big smile on my face, it's a lovely feeling and a huge relief, plus I don't mind sitting in my car for a couple of hours if it means the lad gets some normality back in his life and gets into school.  After years of sitting next to mom doing nothing, I'm good at sitting, I listened to my audio book yesterday and read an article a member had given me, it's a good time to be still as at home you don't do that. At least today it's forecast a little cooler, it was 25 in the car yesterday, thankfully there was a slight breeze through the window, but then I drank a bottle of water and spent the rest of the time desperate for a wee.

We're having wings today, the ones I was going to make yesterday smelt when I opened the packet so I threw them away, just not risking chicken!  I'm going to do a huge batch and freeze the leftovers so they can just be defrosted and microwaved - nice.

Right I need to shower, dress and get my backside moving, today is going to be another great day, himself comes back too, so that's something else for me to look forward too :)

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: