Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 16 June 2022

Bloomin bread!

Thursday 16th June 2022
Take care of you...


The best thing I ate yesterday was my bacon and mushroom sandwich I had for breakfast.  We went to Maccy's to try the new Italian burgers, Aryn wasn't keen on his chicken one, he prefers the 99p chicken one!  The Italian stack was good, the tomato sauce on it was a little too much, like a strong, sweet pizza sauce, the bun was good and so were the burgers, but no matter what I have from Maccy's I always wish I'd had a big mac, it can't be beaten in my opinion.

After our morning huddle, Aryn and I went to Monkey Forest at Trentham, a must do if you haven't and right now they have babies there, so cute. 


We didn't stay long because Aryn just can't handle the heat, no idea what I'm going to do with him in the summer if we want to go out for days or away at the weekends! 

My diet didn't improve, I had a cheese sandwich and 2 packets of crisps for my tea, what is going on with me, I need to get my healthy on properly - must try harder!

I started watching 'The Split' yesterday, really enjoying it, I can binge on that now for a bit, easily pleased me.

Here's to a better day, a busy day, seeing lots of lovely members at our 3 huddles.


I will eat better today!  There is broccoli in the fridge I will use up, will go check what we can have with it, I froze the chicken kebabs because they were use by yesterday.  I'm rubbish at meal planning ain't I, I just never know what I'm going to fancy but I do need to work on it for sure and it needs to be done before I shop and fill the freezer full of stuff I don't use quick enough.

Right I've been away since just after 4 thanks to noisy birds, they were making a right noise, crows or something they sounded like but who knows, I'll sleep early tonight hopefully.

Have a great day xx

Mwah, luv ya 

love me 
 





No comments: