Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 13 June 2022

Loving life and hopefully losing weight

Monday 13th June 2022
Get out of your own way.
I survived the weekend, but better still I really enjoyed it, I managed to eat the same as everyone else (most of the time) and when I didn't it was because I wasn't fussed about what they were having or I wasn't hungry.  

We started our day with this plate of deliciousness, 


Real butter on the toast, streaky bacon, egg and mushrooms, a plate of foods I love, all for 486 calories, the toast is from a 400g seeded loaf.

That meal kept me going until teatime, the boys had some Victoria sponge cake with cream, I'm not fussed by cake, I'd rather have wine so I didn't bother with that.  I'd asked if they wanted a Sunday roast and the reply was, 'no we'll have a takeaway save you cooking and washing up'.  My first thought was 'oh no, I'm trying to lose weight, this won't help', then I thought about it and realised we will have takeaways and it has to be part of life.

Aryn and I shared chow mein and egg fried rice, there was plenty left too, we had a pancake roll and a handful of chips, I've worked it out and it was 712 calories for my plateful and I ended my day on 1904 calories.  

I'm aiming for 1/2lb a week, apparently it's 28 weeks to Christmas so I can lose a stone enjoying my journey, it's better than losing half stone then regaining half stone!

We enjoyed another lazy day yesterday, I really enjoyed my weekend, now to start thinking about what we're going to do next in the motorhome, watched some lovely journeys on youtube, so many possibilities for the summer and the future.

Today though, I've got a meeting chat to put together, a wardrobe of clothes to organise and a spare room to contemplate sorting.  What's on your to do list?

But first another cuppa...

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

Come join us this week...

 

No comments: