Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 2 June 2022

Ouch!

Thursday 2nd June 2022
You got this!

Oh ma'an I'm in pain, had a rubbish night, I've pulled a muscle (I think) in my right shoulder blade and damn it hurts like hell, I don't even know how I did it, I walked in the living room yesterday and it started hurting.  I had changed the bedding and put it in the washer, then the dryer but I felt okay, I'd even woke up thinking 'ooo my ribs feel better today' and on a positive they still do so that's a bonus.  Hopefully whatever I've done will ease off quickly.  Drugs are the order of the day, I've put ibuprofen gel on it, then took some paracetamol and I have cuprofen if they don't work, I have to be in pain cos I don't usually take them at all.

On a positive, all is good in my world, my man is back, we spent the afternoon cleaning out the van as we now have visitors coming Friday, his sister and family are coming over for a concert in Manchester on Monday so sister and 3 of the kids are coming early and staying with us so they can go shopping and maybe do Drayton Manor Sunday, we shall see.  Barbeque planned for Saturday, so yeah complete change to our original Bank Holiday plans, we'll still manage to do the Black Country Museum before they arrive though.

Elle and I are at our huddles as per norm today, we're gonna have the laptop there so we can watch some of the Jubilee stuff on tele.  

My orders in for my afternoon tea goodness, I amended the order to feed 7 rather than 3, gutted that the Clotted Cream was out of stock as Aryn wanted to try it.

Let's get on with the day, hoping the painkillers kick in soon.

Have a great one yourself, enjoy the Bank Holiday if you're off work.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: