Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 26 December 2021

Well there it was, gone!

Sunday 26th December 2021
363 days to Christmas 2022!


I hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas as much as I have, a week ago today we arrived in Ireland exhausted after a long 5 hour drive to Scotland to catch the 2 hour ferry to Belfast, followed by another 3 hour drive to the house.  Why Scotland?  Because we were originally bringing Alfie and it was the shortest crossing and the only one that we could take him on deck with us, then it was too late to change them as they were all sold out.  

Since then we've done a lot of painting of walls and sorting out the house, we did our Christmas food shop, I'm impressed with Lidl's, we've enjoyed some delicious food, this week has gone too fast.

Christmas day was lovely, awake at 5ish, had to wait a few hours to wake the man child up, but when he did he was pleased with his pressies, then off he went to see his mom for the morning.

That smile was priceless and the noise when he saw his trainers - well!

I did really well with my gifts, a tiffany bracelet, a bottle of Chanel, hotel chocolat and bit and bobs, very spoilt this year. 
 

I spent the morning in the kitchen drinking bucks fizz and cooking our Christmas dinner and if I do say so myself, it was bloody delicious!  I've not enjoyed a Christmas dinner that much in a very long time.  

 

As you can see we failed at cool on our first ever selfie 😂
but it's took a month to get the man child to agree to a photo so I love it!

They spent the next two hours in a food coma and I was reminded what it's like to be in a house of smelly boys, oh my days, the smell from those backsides was deadly.  I was Encanto on Disney whilst they snoozed, they'd been watching Mrs Brown's Boys the Movie when they fell asleep.

 

The rest of the day was spent trying to find something on the tv we all agreed on - not easy at all, but we settled on Cruella, I'd seen it before but it was worth a second watch.   Any suggestions for other stuff would be gratefully received! 

I was absolutely shattered when I got into bed and went straight to sleep, apparently my snoring is so bad at the minute, his sleep patterns being messed with - oops!  We both snore badly, it' just whoever gets to sleep the soonest gets the better sleep, no relationship runs smoothly ay lol.

Right it's Boxing day and we've had turkey and stuffing toasties for breakfast, apparently we're painting woodwork today, I think I'm just cheap labour to be honest - actually not that cheap I guess when you see the food and wine bill!

Here's to enjoying what's left of the weekend, I'm sitting looking at my pretty tree enjoying some quiet time whilst ones asleep and the others gone to see his pal. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx









No comments: