Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 10 December 2021

15 days to go!

Friday 10th December 2021
Baby, it's cold outside!

Two weeks today it'll be Christmas Eve and it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  There's empty Amazon boxes everywhere and wrapped gifts - my house looks like a bombs hit it and I can't even blame my visitor really because I'm as bad, I haven't emptied my suitcase since I got back from Ireland.  

Today is housework day, I will get some kind of order in this house, as we're all going back to Ireland for Christmas, I need to box up pressies to go with us and sort clothes again which makes me think why bother emptying my case lol, oh just for info, the stuff in the case is clean I washed it all before returning, I'm not a complete dirty bird.

Another great day at work yesterday, Elle and I have had hoodies printed with our logo on, they're doing a grand job of keeping us nice and warm.  It also feels good to know that 12 months after we were made redundant, we're enjoying our groups and walking round in matching hoodies :) 

I never got round to making muffins yesterday, ended up driving about trying to get trainers for my visitor - no luck, teenagers are fussy, well this one is anyways.  I will try to cook again today, but first to sort the chaos out.  We're having Chinese takeaway tonight (or if I can convince them, tomorrow) and I've got to eat it with chop sticks because that'll be funny apparently as I've never been able to use them!  Watch me tip the bowl up and shovel it in with the sticks - there's always a way! 

I'm putting off moving because that means starting the housework, I'd have a shower first but that's pointless, I may as well get all the work done then enjoy a shower or maybe a bath, mmm nice.  

Okay, let's do this day!  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: