Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 April 2013

Really short today!

20th April 2013
It always seems impossible until it's done.  Nelson Mandela
Running late today, had a lie in thanks to Night Nurse, 7am, just been feeding mom and Lynne and now Alfie wants a walk so this is going to have to be short and sweet!
What to say? Mmm well yesterday I just wanted to stay in bed and get rid of my cold, add hormonal mood swings into the equation and getting up wasn’t appealing at all.  Instead I got all my work done, then had a nice bath before  going to enjoy afternoon tea with my bestie, then we meet up with a gang of Facebook friends later in Birmingham for Dinner, they were staying the weekend but me and Lynne just there for the meal and a catchup.  I’m too old for all that noise in those bars I have to say, and drunken blokes already off their heads by 7pm – WHY!  So as Lynne was working this morning and I was ready for my bed, we left them to it about nine and they no doubt had an amazing night.  It was still fab to have a good few hours catch up though and put voices and face to online photos J  I’m more of a sit round and natter in a quiet place myself, my head can’t cope with all that noise, I can’t make out what people are saying.
So Alfie’s now sitting on my lap trying to tell me I need to stop typing, it’s absolutely glorious out there this morning so our plan is a super long walk, then I’m going to spend the day meal planning and writing a shopping list, I am taking control of the Cheap Challenge, one meal I really fancy is hot dogs and onions in rolls mmm, I likes that a lot.  I need to not be too energetic today,  I want to rest and shift this cold, it’s time for it to go now!  I will be sorting through my clothes and having an ironing session at some point but that might be tomorrow as I fancy a nice chill out day, I’ve got some reading to do too.
The fence panels in my garden need painting at some stage but I’m really not in the mood, thought about turning them round as next doors painted there’s last week, wonder if they’d notice!
It’s no use I’m going to have to go, he’s getting impatient and it is his time, so have a fabulous day all and remember lifes for living, slow down enough to enjoy it. xx
 
 
 

No comments: