Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 April 2013

It's perfectly fine to be flawed!

17th April 2013
 
You were born to be real –not to be perfect.
 

In a perfect weight loss world I would stick to my daily allowance whilst spending my ProPoints on a nutritionally balanced intake of food. I would partake in the occasional treat which of course I would use my weekly allowance for whilst saving the rest for that night out when I enjoy a ProPointed meal and glass of wine whilst staying within my allowances. Of course there would be exercise involved, yes definitely I would do a couple of classes a week, swim too and leave the car at home as often as possible. I'd be happy and in tune with my life every day in every way, smiling and giving whilst earning a living.
 
Do you like my ideal world?
 
Shame real life's not always that simple isn't it! Some days you don't find it so easy to stay on track, that could be for a number of different reasons such as you're kids were off school so you were out of you usual routine and they wanted to do this, that and the other and eat here, there and everywhere. It could be you were feeling hormonal and no matter how much you felt you wanted to lose weight on Monday, today you couldn't give a stuff and you want chocolate and woo betide any fool who stands between you and your galaxy! It might just be that you're rushed, stressed or feeling over stretched, maybe lifes a little difficult fo you at the moment for whatever reason, family illnesses for example.  Or on a happier note, maybe you're having a fab time with friends and calories are the last thing on your mind as you're too busy giggling over cocktails or walking through the park eating ice cream.
 
I almost forgot how some days cooking sounds like a fantastic idea whereas other days you walk in the house and you just want food and to be honest you don't even care what that food looks nor tastes like as long as it makes you feel super full and quickly!
 
I think what I'm trying to get across is we're only human, we're not robots that have been programmed to behave in a certain way. Yeah with repetition you can create habits and routines to ensure you behave a certain way most of the time but can you change in a way that the "perfect weight loss world" becomes your world? Maybe, possibly, for some probably - BUT do you want it to be your norm? I don't, I love that sometimes my behaviour is out of control. I like that I have mood changes because when my low mood lifts I really appreciate those good feelings.   I like being human and flawed.
 
I love those times me and my besties get giggly drunk and share sod it moments. And I believe life wouldn't be complete without the odd Maccy D moment!
 
Hey but that's just me....
 
You may feel differently and that's just fine, it's what makes us all unique because EveryBODY is different.  How about I won't judge you if you don't judge me ;)
 
What I hope and pray you don't do is beat yourself up and feel that you're just not good enough because you aren't always a member of the "perfect weight loss world"  Deal?
 
Enjoy your day - EatGorgeous and remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect, you're still beautiful xx

 
 

No comments: