Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 2 April 2011

2nd April 2011

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker. Buddha

Morning all, well as I'm writing I'm sat on a stump in a field watching Alfie sniff everything ;D you gotta love a dogs attitude especially this dog. He's never defeated and never gives up, all he wants to be is every other dogs friend and even if they bite him, he goes back and gives them another chance to change their minds. Everything's an adventure for Alfie, everyday we take a similar route but you'd think he'd never been that way before. Wouldn't it be great to start every new diet day like that as if each day was an adventure, a brand new opportunity to find a fresh to eat today! To never let the weight loss journey get you down or a bad day beat you!

That's me today went out for a lovely lunch yesterday - I actually left food on my plate ;D and afterwards I went shopping and treated myself to some delicious vegetables like purple sprouting and baby asparagus and I'm going to enjoy them today with a bolognaise style dish I've defrosted that I cooked a while ago, I've also bought some faggots for the weekend after seeing Matthews photo on Facebook of his tea. I'm craving good food again after over a week of grabbing anything quickly, I do love good grub, don’t you?
My hand is really cold typing this, we're walking now - that's true multitasking isn't it - walking the dog whilst doing my blog, I'm poetic too ;D

I've got a busy morning ahead, work stuff first then relaxing later and tomorrow possibly more ironing, I can't believe my mom used to iron for seven of us every week, we forget how easy it is in comparison these days, let's not forget she would have washed those clothes by hand or later on in a twin tub, I even remember having a mangle in the garden!

Saturdays used to be shopping day and we would walk to town, mom in front pulling her trolley (they were always Scottish, tartan on the front) we'd be following behind moaning, but we had to go because there was no one to watch up and she needed us to help carry the bags back from the Market. Wow those were the days and it's times like that which remind me why everyone should love their moms everyday and not just remember them on Mothers Day xx

Well my hand is nearly blue now, we'll have been out 2hrs by the time I get him home so I'm thinking a nice big bowl of porridge mmm.

I’m back at last, just ate my porridge and it was lovely, I’m all warm again now and ready to start, so however your spending your day I hope it's as good as mine has started.

x x Bev x x

No comments: