Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 17 April 2011

17th April 2011

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. Oprah Winfrey

I had a lie in this morning 6.30am, then me and Alfie have just down a mammoth 90 minute walk earning me my first ProPoint activity point, already done 8,000 steps this morning. Yesterday was the longest day ever! Mom’s still poorly so I spent the day keeping my eye on her and watching films. I also finally got round to working on my new website, http://www.happyowls.co.uk/ where I hope to add over time lots of things that can help you get happy with your body and life in general. So far I’ve uploaded some recipes and a few other bits. If there’s anything you think would be helpful to be on the website, let me know your suggestions.

My diet went totally out of the window, I ate a 200g packet of peanuts which I’ve just worked out was 34pp! At least that was the only thing I had for my tea ;D. I was too concerned about mom to care about what I was eating, although I have to say I was greatly impressed with the NHS Direct line, they were very helpful.

I noticed this too yesterday when I was on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/notes/weight-watchers-uk/weight-watchers-facebook-page-cookalong-challenge-tuesday-19th-april/166061076783800 it’s about a cookalong challenge next Tuesday.

How have you spent this weekend? Have you been outside and enjoyed the sunshine?

I haven’t really had much choice this weekend with my plans but that couldn’t be helped, but what about the other weekends?

How are you spending your life? Are you enjoying it, doing things with it, having fun, experiencing life?

Zig Ziglar once said, ‘At the end of your days do not be the kind of person who says I wish I had, I wish I had, I wish I had. Be the kind of person who says, I’m glad I did, I’m glad I did, I’m glad I did”

I can sit here and say that ‘I’m glad I did’ about so many things, I had a ‘to do’ list that I ticked almost everything off, the last of which I’m doing this year, that’s going to New York. Not all the things are that list were so expensive of course, some didn’t involve money at all.

What’s on your list? Do you even have a list?

Think for a minute then write down ten things you’d like to do before you leave this earth!

Then spend some time thinking how you can achieve those ten things. Now there’s something to get your old grey matter working on a Sunday morning.

I’ve just realised I need a new list as I’ve completed my old one.

Enjoy the sunshine xx

No comments: