Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 June 2010

One of my many interests

I'm hoping that link works, I really enjoy scrapbooking but it makes an awful mess so I usually only do it when I'm away at Christmas or when I have an entire day free. So I was thrilled when I signed up for this website, now I'm able to make digital scrapbook pages that I can much quicker. I plan to spend the rest of the year putting together a book of Alfies Adventures, his first year in this world.

http://www.daisytrail.com/scrapbook.html?uid=21897

You've have to copoy and past the link in your browser but it this should take you to where I've uploaded my first few digital scrapbook pages.

No comments: