Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 29 May 2024

It's been a day....

 Wednesday 29th May 2024


I'm shattered!  We've just got back from Birmingham and walking round all the shops, Aryn dragged me everywhere, 7 miles and nothing bought, then we drove from the station to McArthur Glen, no joy there either, we ended up in Boundary Mills and he bought a jacket!  

Then I walked in the house to find this beast on the kitchen floor, a pressie from my sister and her hubby - how spoilt am I!

  
I can't wait to play, so excited, almost forgot my tiredness, need ingredients and food and ooooooo it's so pretty :) 

It's a 14 in 1, it even makes toast, I mean when you ain't got a toaster that's an added bonus, I need to take a breathe, read the instructions and get Aryn back to school so I've got some time to myself to play.

Back to the walking, I was in pain but I managed all those steps, I'm so pleased that I'm getting there slowly, keeping my physio up too and trying to do a bit of exercise as well.

I'll take the booklet with me and read it in the car when I take him to his MMA class in a bit.  

Food wise I've been doing okay, today I had fruit and yogurt for breakfast, in Birmingham I watched Aryn eat a German Doner Kebab and we've just had sushi when we got back, a too good to go offer, so £30 of sushi for a tenner.  I've just had 2 slices of toast and butter though cos I was tired, hungry and wanted warm food.  I'll not eat again today though I don't think but if I do, I'll be sensible. Gonna track what I had in a minute. 

Here's to a quiet evening and a great day of huddles tomorrow. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx 


No comments: