Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 14 May 2024

Enjoyable day off...

Tuesday 14th May 2024


I had a lovely day yesterday, ignored the housework apart from the washing basket and went for a walk round the shops!  Treated myself to a couple of new bras and finally threw away the two that did absolutely nothing for me but hide my nipples!   You know the ones, crop top style, no underwire, no padding - NO SHAPE lol.  Peacocks £8 each I paid for these new ones and they're comfy too thankfully because let's be honest bras suck. 

Anyway moving on, I did a small shop but I did treat myself to some mackerel, £2 and they've done me two meals, I made sure I bought British too, not just 'packed in Britain' but caught off our shores, I did the same with the apples, I'm making a conscious effort to look now after hearing that sometimes the label says British but that only means packed here, that's no good, we need to support our own produce. 



I had one for lunch yesterday with a lazy salad, no chopping some of it, lovely wholemeal bread and a bit of boursin on one slice.  Delicious.  I've had the other one for breakfast with scrambled eggs and toast.  Really tasty. 

   

The salmon and bass I'd defrosted we had for dinner last night in Chicken Tonight, honey and mustard sauce with rice and peas.  It looked like a dogs dinner but tasted great and it would make a lovely fish pie with mash on the top, just using cheap white fish.

I bought more of these too as they're on offer for £2 in Sainsbury's again instead of £4.75 and we loved this flavour.  You can't know that price at all!
We did 45 minutes at the gym too, I managed 9,094 steps on top of the 30 minutes on the bike, I'm loving being able to walk again, just walking round the shops is amazing, so I've been doing it, dangerous though because there's lots of lovely things to buy but I have to resist :) 

Loving my books at the minute and I watched a bit of tele, nice to have stuff to catch up on as I have control of the remote! 

I'm all ready for work, I did my physio, showered and ate breakfast before blogging for a change, so sorry if I was late this morning.

Have a great day, we're going to have the pasta frittata today, I've eaten plenty so I'll probably not eat again until I feed us both that later.  

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx






No comments: