Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 13 May 2024

Great weekend had...

Monday 13th May 2024

I've had a lovely weekend!  Friday I drove down to just outside Southampton to pick himself up so he could leave his car and drive the motorhome back down yesterday, so I decided to spend a few hours down there as I'd got to do the drive.  Walked round shops in Romsey, checked out the abbey and had Eggs Royale in a cafe with a latte, it was good to not be in a rush to be anywhere and not being able to think, I could be at home doing..... Yeah it was a lovely day, hell of a drive there and back in the same day so when we did get back, we had chippy tea, I'd only had that and the eggs though, so not dreadful.

Saturday after a lovely huddle on the morning, we fetched the motorhome from having it's solar panel fitted, we're all kitted up now to go 'off grid' as they call it!  The house hadn't had it's usual Friday tidy and I said about 2 ish, I better start cleaning and he replied leave it, let's get changed and go to the pub and meet your brother later.  I wasn't arguing with that!  I jokingly said to Aryn, if you tidy the house whilst I'm gone, I'll pay ya. 

We had a lovely afternoon in the beer garden of the Summerhouse, Newhampton Road then we were treated to a meal with my brother and his wife at Rosso e Nero in Wolverhampton.  A delicious meal and a lovely night, I got quite drunk, too much white wine :) 

When we got back, my house had been cleaned and tidied!  He'd done a great job, he'd even cleaned the rings on the cooker, saved me having to do anything on Sunday but 5 loads of washing.

Sunday because I hadn't got to do housework, we took Aryn to McArthurGlen to go clothes shopping, I walked round for over 2 hours, standing about whilst he tried things on and my back/legs handled it so well, it made my day.  When you haven't been able to walk and stand for a time, I can't explain how great it feels to be able to again.

I'd ordered some trousers from Cider online, I don't like doing online shopping because you can't try stuff on, but I wanted them, sadly they were too long so I had to get in touch, but they were fab and I've ordered the petit version so hopefully they'll fit.  Cider-Women's Fashion Clothing (shopcider.com) check them out, some good sale stuff. 

And now it's Monday, the loony that is Minnie was jumping up my door from 3.45am, I need to work out how to stop that because I need sleep, I opened the door but then Coco come and walks all over me and stands by my head with the loudest purring!  

I'm ready for the week, just took fish out the freezer to use up today, we've almost used up all the frozen stuff that's been in there a while now, Aryn's been eating the frozen spare meals that I've made when I've cooked, so I didn't have do a big shop last week, going to keep it to a minimum this week too.  I did buy 2 Coop freezer deals though, £6 for all this is awesome, stuff we'll eat too.  I love Alphabites, the lads love Magnums and mixed veg are our new go to veg so result. 


 
Plan for today, write the huddle chat, do a bit of food shopping, go to the gym, cook something with the fish and enjoy doing a bit of my jigsaw.  

Last night I watched the new Doctor Who's, enjoyed the first one, not so much the second one and thought there was a bit of overacting going on, but I can handle that.  I've got lots of tele to catch up on now he's away - YAY!  I miss him really :) 

Here's to a great week, enjoy your day, it's been nice to have a bit of sunshine hasn't it.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: