Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 21 May 2024

A wonderful weekend had.

Tuesday 21st May 2024


I had a lovely weekend, some us time much enjoyed, the last time we had a night away together alone was Feb 23 when we went to the Maldives, so yes it was very, much enjoyed. 

We ate out, fish and chips for me by the seaside, would've liked them in a bag but at a table in a Greene King pub on the front was good enough.  We were in the quiet end of Bournemouth, Boscombe & Southbourne overcliff, absolutely lovely beach and walks.  Sunday we had a drive round, ended up at Sandbanks for breakfast, was dissapointed we were 5 minutes too late for breakfast at Rick Steins so ended up in the place next door The Tandy which was equally as posh they thought, our food was good but our poached eggs weren't runny - that's the sign of a poor chef in my opinion!  

Our dinner at The Hunters Inn in Romsey was amazing!  I've not eaten a Sunday Roast that tasty in a good while, everything on the plate was so good, I couldn't decide what to eat first.  Delicious. 

  


We didn't just eat all weekend, we had a lovely walk around Hengistbury head which if we were to go again, I'd like to spend more time exploring, we also walked along the beach a few times.  My back and knee held up and I loved every minute of the time I was away, worth the 3 hour drive each way! 

My brake pads had to be replaced on the car yesterday though, they started making a noise whilst away so that's sorted, then it's gonna be serviced tomorrow, it's all money ain't it!  You can't take it with you I guess but it would be nice to earn it before having to spend it lol.

Looking forward to this week huddles, we're talking good mood food, I've really enjoyed all the topics over the last few weeks, very much food based and explaining how what we eat affects our bodies. 

Back to normal with a bang though, 3 lots of washing done and being a taxi to Aryn, house was still in one piece, tidy and he'd even backed a cake! 

I need to jump in the shower, so I'll say have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx


No comments: