Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 27 July 2023

You can't beat supporting small, local businesses!

Thursday 27th July 2023


What a lovely day yesterday, after our huddle on the morning which I always enjoy, I nipped home to pick Aryn up and we went to the gym for a short session, he wants to get fit, but I'm not personal trainer so it was the blind leading the blind.  I did go and ask a member of staff who was in the office for a little advice and she was lovely, she said he shouldn't do weights until he's 16, but he can use his body weight and to focus on cardio, aiming to get up to 45 minutes and to get out of puff, so he can't say more than 5 words without struggling, to mix it up so he does the machines he enjoys.

We then went to find somewhere to eat and managed finally to park at Momma Sorrentis  which did not disappoint and we've found out that the church across the road is now permanently closed down so we can always park on their car park!  

Aryn had pizza, I opted for pasta and we were both impressed, I've never thought about putting pork in pasta but I will now, I'll add some chorizo to mine when I make it, I'm actually looking forward to having a go myself.  
 

For dessert Aryn had a home made eclair and I went for a cannoli with ricotta filling, oh how delicious, so light, Aryn had a big bite to try mine saving me a few calories. 
 
He also raved about their banana milkshake, so much so, he had a second one!  We will definitely go back, they've got a new menu coming out and I can't wait to try it.  She also does cooking classes which sound fun. 

Once home, I put together my new step stool for the kitchen which came and then I didn't do a fat lot of anything after that, I was in bed by half seven, was planning on continuing watching tele but I fell asleep, woke to a phone call just before 9 from himself, then slept till after midnight, waking another 2 or 3 times in the night but going back to sleep.  My fitbit says I had 8hrs 40m of good sleep, despite being awake for 1hr 39m, I'll take that, I feel good this morning, my pains not too bad at the minute thankfully, much better than yesterday morning. 

The vacuum cleaner is still in the hall, apparently I told him he could finish it tomorrow - I didn't mean he could leave it in the hall - deep sigh, you have to be specific in your communication don't you!

Right I need to go, I want a shower and I have to leave in just over an hour, here's to surviving another day, making good choices, there's a lamb thing in the fridge we could have, or I'll suggest pasta.  I have lots of beef mince in the freezer, I need to think of what to do with it.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x






No comments: