Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 10 July 2023

I got this!

Monday 10th July 2023

I survived another weekend!  It's not blooming easy though is it, especially if you wanna go out, have a drink, something to eat, so it better be worth it when I step on the scales tomorrow :)

I was impressed agin with the Nutracheck app, they say a large kebab is 315g and the one I bought was 340g, not a bad guess at all, I did leave some of the meat too so saved a few calories there.  The one I had the other week was amazing, this was okay, so it's out of my system not because 800 calories for okay isn't worth it! 

    

Sunday we had cheesy eggs on toast for breakfast then dinner was me being lazy, I had a gousto meal left which was the kebabs but I'd bought some lamb chops so did both, thankfully I didn't like the kebab, just had a taste then left them, so saved calories there too.  I've started noticing the taste of things more, food tastes better when you're hungry. 

  

These are the last two weeks of my tracking totals, I struggled more the first week as I was getting back into it, this week has been a little easier, I've thought and planned more.  

  

Last night I got peckish and ended up having some leftover new potatoes with bread, obviously craving carbs there!  Only took me 80 calories over the day though, it's set for me to lose 1.5lb a week and as long as I get a loss I'll be happy.

I'm really pleased that I made it through another weekend and I'm about to start day 15 of tracking 100% honestly.

I loved Saturday mornings huddle, then everything he'd got planned around the house was outside but it started raining so we ended up in the pub.  We spent yesterday moving our bed into Aryn's room and taking his to the new owners.  I however won't get ours delivered till this Saturday, but as he may be working Saturday I couldn't risk having to take our bed apart myself, so I'm on a bed settee mattress on the floor lol!  I had a decent nights sleep, just getting up off the floor was the hard bit! 

I'm really looking forward to starting my joint pain programme with Nuffield health today Joint Pain Wellbeing Programme | Nuffield Health I'm very positive that they're going to help me do everything I can to feel better.  I'm also supposed to be getting a call for an appointment with a rheumatology consultant, I really hope they do!

I've got another Gousto box coming today because when I went to pause them, it offered me the 25% again :0) , so this week we shall be enjoying...


They range in calories from 522 to 715 so all can be fitted in my daily allowance.  They're great too because I boxed up the leftovers and Aryn's been having them for his suppers when he gets peckish.  I enjoyed my fish so much last week, I'll be including some again this week for lunches.  

I'm off for another cuppa, then I have a huddle to plan and some errands to run this morning, here's to a day on track, eggs for breakfast again I think as I have some to use up.  My fences need painting too, that's what he was going to do at the weekend, so I might tackle them myself, do it one panel at a time so I don't mess my joints up anymore than they already are!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: