Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Let's be Wednesday wonders shall we?

Wednesday 27th May 2020 
The six best doctors: sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise & diet


Well we've had quite the morning already, mom's had a couple of anxiety attacks, first one I was there, second one I was walking Alfie but thankfully she called my sister and she came round.   Yesterday was a mixed bag too, started off fabulously with a brilliant workshop, enjoyed it so much, then I spent a couple of hours giving moms bedroom a really deep clean, I even hoovered the walls and ceiling, moved the bed, cleaned the windows the lot, my body wasn't happy later but I'm no longer ashamed of her  room lol, yes it needs decorating and a new carpet but at least it's clean now.  After my shopping came and I sorted everyone's shopping out, shopped for 4 people yesterday, it's good to share slots, I had a phone call and the combination of that and me having been upstairs for so long sent mom off on one!  So we had a very uncomfortable few hours but eventually she came round and we had an early night.  

I did finish my latest crochet project and thanks to Angie it was delivered safely and phew, thankfully she liked it as she didn't know what colours etc I'd be using.  

It's really important for me to look back and realise when she is bad, not to think it's the entire day, I'd had a fab morning and for a change I'd enjoyed doing the housework, there's a lot of stuff going on in the world at the moment, so much uncertainty over jobs and what the future is going to look like for all of us.  I'm trying to not think too much about it, I will deal with what's going to happen as it happens, rather than worrying about what I don't know yet.  The main thing is we have our health at the moment and I'll focus on that and trying to improve it as much as I can.  

To do that again today I'm going for a walk at 9 with V, my sister is going to come sit with mom and this isn't only helping my physical health but also my mental health because I'm having some respite from mom. 

My kitchen looks like a bombs been dropped but after doing moms room I only managed to wash up yesterday, hopefully I'll be more inclined later to have a go at it, if not it'll wait until I'm in the mood.  I washed moms curtains yesterday even though it said dry clean only and I was so pleased that they were okay, then a bloody bird pooped on them!  Cheeky beggar, I rarely dry stuff on the line as my house is usually so hot I can use airers so I was a bit miffed!  

I've had my new crochet subscription box delivered its 4 times bigger than usual so I have 8 balls of pastels to decide what to do with, they did supply a pattern but I'm not so keen on that one so I've started something else, I'm still unsure if it's working but I'll keep going for a bit longer before deciding.

Anyway, I need another cuppa, guilty of not having my water yet, mom's turn this morning has thrown me off a bit, but I've done my yoga and walked Alfie, all's good in my world right at this minute.  I'm focusing on one minute at a time, and when those minutes aren't going great I'm reminding myself this time won't last.

Have a great day, I'll see some of you later on the Wolverhampton connect group for the 5.30 virtual workshop, link on WW app. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: