Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Deep breathes!

Wednesday 6th May 2020
You spend most of your life inside your head, make it a nice place to be.




Well I lost my temper and shouted for the first time in a few weeks last night, not bad going really I guess considering the situation we're all in, it was because Alfie was being a little shit and refusing to take his tablet, so I have to say this mornings Yoga session was much appreciated, I've started a 30 day Home Yoga with Adriene and it was Day One Recognise today which was quite a slow paced 43 minute practice and Alfie lay on the mat with me whilst I did it, I'm able to work round him rather than move him too far, he seems to enjoy it.  I watched Day Zero yesterday.  If you fancy it, you can sign up and read more in her daily HOME email. Sign up at www.ywaHOME.com  


I enjoyed this yesterday, it was 9SP and I'm not a ready meal fan but this was good, if you do buy it make sure you cook it in the oven so it goes crispy.  


I went a bit OTT on my food shop yesterday, I now have to sort it all into date order so I eat it in the correct order and not waste anything.  Need to jiggle the freezer about to fit a couple of things in too. What can I say, I really, really like food.  

The virtual workshop was busy yesterday morning, so good to catch up with everyone after the weekend and get back on track, we're talking about the impact of activity on your mood and longer term happiness which is rather appropriate considering the way I started this blog and I have to say that for me Yoga is definitely working, walking helps too, I've many a time walked off a bad mood.    This podcast was recommended Discover the Joy of Movement with Dr Kelly McGonigal I haven't personally listening.  

Well mom got up before me this morning, I actually had a lie in till 5.30, I took my yoga upstairs, she's sleeping in her chair now, have mat can travel!  I love the idea of when all this is over and my brother finally gets to fly over and does my decking that I could do the yoga outside on warm, dry days, I don't think that'll be any time soon though so I will just imagine for now.

I've just heard mom moving about so I'm going to go make her another cuppa, here's to a calm day, looking forward to catching up with more members on my virtual workshop tonight (5.30 in Wolverhampton Connect group on the app).  I've got a WW order coming too, so look forward to some goodies (My code is I7IA5I if you do an order, you get a freebie - popcorn this week and I get my commission) www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk.  I recommend the clusters nom nom.

Have a great day folks, I'm going to do my best.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me

No comments: