Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Great start to the day

Tuesday 5th May 2020
the day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.

Yoga complete - check!  
Mug of tea drunk - check!
Pint of water - check!
Washing up done - check!
Dog fed - check!

Good start to the day for sure now to keep that going.  I've remembered to defrost a piece of salmon, so that's a meal sorted, just got to decide what to have with it now.  We had egg and cress sandwiches yesterday, they were delicious, not had them in so long.  You can't beat the simple foods that's for sure and I do love an egg.

Running a little late this morning, I've go my virtual workshop at 8, actually I'm not running late, I'm just used to being early for everything and as I don't have to drive anywhere, I've got 90 minutes!  Good job I haven't got to drive, the car is as dead as a dodo, I have bought one of those jump start things but I won't bother until I actually need it, plus I don't quite now how it works lol so it'll wait.  

This weeks virtual workshops  sees us exploring the impact of activity on your mood and longer term happiness.  I'm not normally a fan of the exercise chat and with lockdown and mom I can't get out to go walking which has always been my movement of choice, but since I've started doing the yoga a few weeks ago, I'm realising I can still do something, I managed 45 minutes this morning and it wasn't a beginners one this time either, proper warmed me up it did! Greet the day Yoga with Adriene

Join my workshop to make sure you don’t miss out.   I'll be on 30 minutes prior to the start time for anyone who wants a wellness check-in.  For Tuesday 8.30am, Wednesday 5.30pm & Saturday 9.45am Use the link in the Wolverhampton Connect Group on the app and for Thursday 8.30am (& I'm supporting Hayley at 10.30am) Use this link in the Dudley & Walsall Connect Group. 

If you're lucky enough to have a treadmill, I found out yesterday you can do virtual walking tours on YouTube, I love that idea a lot, I don't have one though, my house is barely big enough for a yoga mat, I've taken to doing it in the living room so I have enough space to spread my arms and most mornings now mom walks in halfway through, she doesn't seem to mind and usually falls asleep in the chair whilst I carry on.

I feel lovely and calm and rested this morning, we're having super early nights and I like it a lot, like 8ish she starts packing her stuff up and we're in bed by half past, well we were last night, actually I know it was exactly 20:22 because the lovely Angie sent me a photo of a jam doughnut that made me drool, lol, I've been craving on for days, I just love the jam in a doughnut you just can't get it anywhere, that icing sugar coating, 

seriously what chance do I have of ever losing weight when food like this exists! 

Anyways now I've made you lot drool too, I'm gonna go get ready for work, need to get a couple of things done, here's to surviving another day, just the hours between now and bedtime folks, we can do this.  Let's make May matter, let's be aMAYzing - get it ;) 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x


No comments: