Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Another great day ahead!

Wednesday 13th May 2020
A bad attitude is like a flat tyre.  You can't go anywhere until you change it.


I know I usually start my blog with a nice image of a quote or something motivating but hey that's my tracker on my app, starting Day 3 with 2 blue dots, finishing yesterday on 22SP used, carrying over again, still got 40 weekly remaining for the weekend and two wine free days.  I'm feeling a little chuffed, if I do say so myself.

Even better than all that, my stomach behaved much better yesterday, I wasn't crippled with acid reflux or feeling yucky, so yes it's good.  m.....

Now I don't know what that sentence was going to say because my sister pushed the paper through for mom and we've just had a natter, so now my backs in bits from leaning and looking through my office window to her downstairs on the drive!  

Either way, I'm all Yoga done, and yesterday's meals looked like this; 

Porridge 40g made with water and the other half of the canned apples.  4SP, some milk for my drinks too. 

For my dinner I had one of these Smoky 'Jack' quarter pounders on a bap with butternut squash chips and beetroot.  some lettuce and gherkins and a sachet of the new honey & mustard dressing which is really good btw, I think it would be really nice stirred in with some mayo or natural yogurt too, mmm.   The burger was 5SP, the bap 4SP. 



 For my tea, I really enjoyed these crackers, I love these thin kind of crackers and 2 for 1SP is a bargain because they're really big (buy them via www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk use my code I7IA5I too please, they're capital I's not ones!)



And that was my day, my sleep wasn't quite as good which is ironic as that's this weeks subject on the vitural workshops lol, but I think that's because I slept till 6 the day before and also no wine to knock me out.  I did some meditation using the new workout at home video classes (WW x FitOns) on the app, then I fell back to sleep till 6 again and did my yoga after sorting mom.  It's almost 8 now!

Got some work to get done this morning, then I'm on a virtual workshop at 5.30 tonight in the Wolverhampton connect group on the WW app, I really hope to see lots of you.

Here's to another fabulous day, me and a few of my members have agreed to stay sober till Saturday, Dave's eating no crap after 7, what you committing to do this week?  What's your goal, your focus, what's going to help you get your healthy on?

Let me know.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: