Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 23 September 2017

Why wait till Monday...

23rd September 2017
You never know what you have… until you clean your room!
5am Saturday morning and getting up for work for the last time this week, I’m not going to lie, I’m looking forward to not having to do it tomorrow, I never stopped from the moment I woke up yesterday, so tomorrow I plan to turn my phone off and do not a lot of anything, depending on the weather I will either sit in the garden or download a couple of films and sit in the house.  Either way, I’m chilling and recharging my batteries.

Monday however I plan to clean my house from top to bottom, he’ll have done the plastering by then and that really is the last of the mess for now.  My kitchen chappie is away with my bestie this weekend, they’re enjoying a holiday together (much deserved) but when I spoke to him yesterday whilst he was here giving one of my worktops a third coat of oil, he said he’d come next weekend and planned to be done by the end of it.  I should then have a kitchen ready for decorating in whatever way I decide, I’m still undecided as to what to do, whether to stick with the upstands and paint or to have tiles or a backsplash – decisions, decisions and I just don’t’ know.  I’ve now got to look for floor tiles because I don’t like that lino I had put down, even more so now it’s ripped.

Now do you remember that thing called the Smart Points plan, I’ve more or less forgot what that is the last week, I’m not going to even attempt to pretend there.  I haven’t been ridiculous but I haven’t been a Weight Watchers either, I’ve maintained but I want to get losing again, I’d like half stone off by my next area meeting, so I need to get back on plan, I want to say I’ll do that from today but I’d really like the day off everything tomorrow, however I’m going to do my best to stay on track starting today by pointing whatever I choose to eat.

I sat and did my online order last night when I got home, I like this shopping on your app whilst drinking a glass of red and watching University Challenge not understanding half of the questions and answering none of them this week.  Ordering that way helps with temptation, I can’t see it, I don’t buy it – it’s not in the house, I can’t eat it.

I came out of my meeting last night and I’d got my old voice in my head trying to turn me back into a fat bird, it was saying, ‘remember that KFC and Maccies you had last week, good weren’t they, oh and that Chinese you had last night, ma’an it was like the good old days when you just used to eat this stuff now all that’s left to tick off your take away list is chippy and Indian.  Why don’t you get a chippy on the way home and have a curry over the weekend, you’ve had all the stuff you haven’t had for ages then and you can restart on Monday.’  Erm clever subconscious, inner greedy bitch she is, well I wasn’t having any of it, I drove home and had me a bowl of Heinz tomato soup and it was delicious with my 3 slices of 400g wholemeal bread and low fat spread, it truly was.

In my freezer is some cooked salmon, a coleslaw kit and a few other healthy bits and bobs, we shall eat delicious and healthy this weekend, I can cook without the sink for a couple more days whilst the plastering is done etc.  Then I’ve got the makings of last week’s recipe card coming in my shopping and I’ll do that because I’ve been told it’s delicious and hopefully it’ll keep me going a couple of days, I’ve bought frozen chopped butternut squash, that’ll save a job!

Yeah I’ve talked myself back into getting on track as I’ve wrote this blog, I like the feeling of eating healthy, being in control, I love the delicious food I cook and I’m not going to lie I enjoy being this bit lighter and I’d like to be a little bit lighter still.  It definitely makes standing in a changing room less painful and more enjoyable.

No more messing around, half stone lighter, here I come, what’s your next weight loss target, have you even thought about it, if not – why not, heck why not come and join us this morning at United Reform Church, Old Fallings Lane, Wolverhampton, WV10 8BH from 9-10am, well actually we’re there a bit early but that’s the official time.

Here’s to a weekend on track, I will not start Monday, I’m starting NOW!  You with me BeYOUtiful?

No comments: